Household preferences for energy-saving measures: A conjoint analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Georg, Susse, 1999. "The social shaping of household consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 455-466, March.
- Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis, 1995. "The direct and indirect energy requirements of households in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 893-910, October.
- van Houwelingen, Jeannet H & van Raaij, W Fred, 1989. " The Effect of Goal-Setting and Daily Electronic Feedback on In-home Energy Use," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 98-105, June.
- Biesiot, Wouter & Noorman, Klaas Jan, 1999. "Energy requirements of household consumption: a case study of The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 367-383, March.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-23, Se.
- Midden, Cees J. H. & Meter, Joanne F. & Weenig, Mieneke H. & Zieverink, Henk J. A., 1983. "Using feedback, reinforcement and information to reduce energy consumption in households: A field-experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-86.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:24:y:2003:i:1:p:49-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.