Work-Related Behavioral Intentions in Macedonia: Coping Strategies, Work Environment, Love of Money, Job Satisfaction, and Demographic Variables
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barbara Ritter, 2006. "Can Business Ethics be Trained? A Study of the Ethical Decision-making Process in Business Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 153-164, October.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2006.
"Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2007. "Public sector pay and corruption: Measuring bribery from micro data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 963-991, June.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Tang & Toto Sutarso & Grace Davis & Dariusz Dolinski & Abdul Ibrahim & Sharon Wagner, 2008. "To Help or Not to Help? The Good Samaritan Effect and the Love of Money on Helping Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 865-887, November.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2007. "Corruption, Norms, and Legal Enforcement: Evidence from Diplomatic Parking Tickets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 1020-1048, December.
- Thomas Li-Ping Tang & Toto Sutarso & Adebowale Akande & Michael W. Allen & Abdulgawi Salim Alzubaidi & Mahfooz A. Ansari & Fernando Arias-Galicia & Mark G. Borg & Luigina Canova & Brigitte Charles-Pau, 2006. "The Love of Money and Pay Level Satisfaction: Measurement and Functional Equivalence in 29 Geopolitical Entities around the World," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(3), pages 423-452, November.
- Kelly Martin & John Cullen, 2006. "Continuities and Extensions of Ethical Climate Theory: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 175-194, December.
- Thomas Tang & Yuh-Jia Chen, 2008. "Intelligence Vs. Wisdom: The Love of Money, Machiavellianism, and Unethical Behavior across College Major and Gender," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 1-26, September.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- T. Tang, 2007. "Income and Quality of Life: Does the Love of Money Make a Difference?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 375-393, June.
- Ulrich, Connie & O'Donnell, Patricia & Taylor, Carol & Farrar, Adrienne & Danis, Marion & Grady, Christine, 2007. "Ethical climate, ethics stress, and the job satisfaction of nurses and social workers in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(8), pages 1708-1719, October.
- Yuh-Jia Chen & Thomas Tang, 2006. "Attitude Toward and Propensity to Engage in Unethical Behavior: Measurement Invariance across Major among University Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 77-93, November.
- Tang, Thomas Li-Ping, 1996. "Pay differentials as a function of rater's sex, money ethic, and job incumbent's sex: A test of the Matthew Effect," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 127-144, February.
- Tang, Thomas Li-Ping & Sutarso, Toto & Akande, Adebowale & Allen, Michael W. & Alzubaidi, Abdulgawi Salim & Ansari, Mahfooz A. & Arias-Galicia, Fernando & Borg, Mark G. & Canova, Luigina & Charles-Pau, 2006. "The Love of Money and Pay Level Satisfaction: Measurement and Functional Equivalence in 29 Geopolitical Entities around the World," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 423-452, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:3:p:373-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.