Work-Related Behavioral Intentions in Macedonia: Coping Strategies, Work Environment, Love of Money, Job Satisfaction, and Demographic Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2007. "Corruption, Norms, and Legal Enforcement: Evidence from Diplomatic Parking Tickets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 1020-1048, December.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Barbara Ritter, 2006. "Can Business Ethics be Trained? A Study of the Ethical Decision-making Process in Business Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 153-164, October.
- Ulrich, Connie & O'Donnell, Patricia & Taylor, Carol & Farrar, Adrienne & Danis, Marion & Grady, Christine, 2007. "Ethical climate, ethics stress, and the job satisfaction of nurses and social workers in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(8), pages 1708-1719, October.
- Tang, Thomas Li-Ping, 1996. "Pay differentials as a function of rater's sex, money ethic, and job incumbent's sex: A test of the Matthew Effect," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 127-144, February.
- Kelly Martin & John Cullen, 2006. "Continuities and Extensions of Ethical Climate Theory: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 175-194, December.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2007.
"Public sector pay and corruption: Measuring bribery from micro data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 963-991, June.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Tang & Toto Sutarso & Grace Davis & Dariusz Dolinski & Abdul Ibrahim & Sharon Wagner, 2008. "To Help or Not to Help? The Good Samaritan Effect and the Love of Money on Helping Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 865-887, November.
- T. Tang, 2007. "Income and Quality of Life: Does the Love of Money Make a Difference?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 375-393, June.
- Yuh-Jia Chen & Thomas Tang, 2006. "Attitude Toward and Propensity to Engage in Unethical Behavior: Measurement Invariance across Major among University Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 77-93, November.
- Thomas Li-Ping Tang & Toto Sutarso & Adebowale Akande & Michael W. Allen & Abdulgawi Salim Alzubaidi & Mahfooz A. Ansari & Fernando Arias-Galicia & Mark G. Borg & Luigina Canova & Brigitte Charles-Pau, 2006. "The Love of Money and Pay Level Satisfaction: Measurement and Functional Equivalence in 29 Geopolitical Entities around the World," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(3), pages 423-452, November.
- Tang, Thomas Li-Ping & Sutarso, Toto & Akande, Adebowale & Allen, Michael W. & Alzubaidi, Abdulgawi Salim & Ansari, Mahfooz A. & Arias-Galicia, Fernando & Borg, Mark G. & Canova, Luigina & Charles-Pau, 2006. "The Love of Money and Pay Level Satisfaction: Measurement and Functional Equivalence in 29 Geopolitical Entities around the World," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 423-452, November.
- Thomas Tang & Yuh-Jia Chen, 2008. "Intelligence Vs. Wisdom: The Love of Money, Machiavellianism, and Unethical Behavior across College Major and Gender," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 1-26, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajesh Srivastava & Thomas Tang, 2015. "Coping Intelligence: Coping Strategies and Organizational Commitment Among Boundary Spanning Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 525-542, September.
- Yuh-Jia Chen & Thomas Tang, 2013. "The Bright and Dark Sides of Religiosity Among University Students: Do Gender, College Major, and Income Matter?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 531-553, July.
- Jingqiu Chen & Thomas Tang & Ningyu Tang, 2014. "Temptation, Monetary Intelligence (Love of Money), and Environmental Context on Unethical Intentions and Cheating," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 197-219, August.
- Thomas Tang & Toto Sutarso, 2013. "Falling or Not Falling into Temptation? Multiple Faces of Temptation, Monetary Intelligence, and Unethical Intentions Across Gender," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 529-552, September.
- Yuliya Frolova, 2014. "What Job will Bring Satisfaction? An Analysis based on Responses of Students Studying Business in Kazakhstan," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(2), pages 25-49.
- Elisaveta Sardžoska & Thomas Tang, 2015. "Monetary Intelligence: Money Attitudes—Unethical Intentions, Intrinsic and Extrinsic Job Satisfaction, and Coping Strategies Across Public and Private Sectors in Macedonia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 93-115, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney ethics; Intrinsic and extrinsic; Approach; Avoidance; Cognitive; Behavioral; Relationship; Personal growth; System maintenance-change; GDP; CPI; Counterproductive; Organizational deviance; Bad apples; Bad cases; Bad barrels; Spirituality and religion; Unethical;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:3:p:373-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .