Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 206317 Who buys environmentally sustainable food products? Evidence from a consumer survey in Italy
by Ricci, Elena Claire & Banterle, Alessandro
- 202757 Consumer readiness to reduce meat consumptions and eat more climate friendly
by Austgulen, Marthe H. & Skuland, Silje & Schjøll, Alexander & Alfnes, Frode
- 202756 Croatian consumers' knowledge and attitudes towards Fair Trade
by Cerjak, Marija & Naglić, Tatjana & Mesić, Željka & Tomić, Marina
- 202755 Relative willingness to pay and surplus comparison mechanism
by Combris, Pierre & Giraud-Héraud, Eric & Pinto, Alexandra Seabra
- 202754 Self-identity and fruit and vegetable intake
by Carfora, V. & Caso, D. & Conner, M.
- 202753 Perceived Consumer Value towards new farmed fish species: A psychographic segmentation in top-five EU markets
by Krystallis Krontalis, Athanasios & Banovic, Marija & Guerrero, Luis & Reinders, Machiel
- 202752 Multi-level labelling: too complex for consumers?
by Weinrich, Ramona & Franz, Annabell & Spiller, Achim
- 202751 Local vs. Organic: Does consumer personality matter?
by Bazzani, Claudia & Vincenzina, Caputo & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Canavari, Maurizio
- 202750 Wine quality and prices: experts vs market
by Cacchiarelli, Luca & Carbone, Anna & Esti, Marco & Laureti, Tiziana & Sorrentino, Alessandro
- 202749 The value of direct farmers-consumers relationships as determinants of consumers' purchase choices
by Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia
- 202748 Are children more paternalistic than their mothers when choosing snacks?
by Marette, Stéphan & Issanchou, Sylvie & Monnery-Patris, Sandrine & Ginon, Emilie & Sutan, Angela
- 202747 "Sustainability" a semi-globalisable concept for international food marketing: Consumer expectations regarding sustainable food
by Meyer-Höfer, Marie von & Spiller, Achim
- 202746 Impact on primary school children's taste preferences: packaging design versus product familiarity
by Landwehr, Stefanie Christina
- 202745 Human Values and Consumer Preferences for Extrinsic Credence Attributes in the Italian and German Markets for New Potatoes
by Fitzsimmons, Jill Ann & Colantuoni, Francesca & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa
- 202744 Heterogeneity in consumer preferences for food safety lavel in Thailand
by Wongprawmas, Rungsaran & Canavari, Maurizio
- 202743 Consumers and energy demand in food supply chains: Synthesising insights from the social sciences
by Hoolohan, Claire & McLachlan, Carly
- 202742 Sustainable consumption of bakery products; a challenge for Czech consumers and producers
by Ratinger, Tomas & Boskova, Iveta & Tomka, Adam
- 202741 Preferences identification of consumers of snacks through the analysis of the frequencies of the sensory dominance
by Piccoli, Bruno & Recchia, Annamaria & Zoboli, Gian Paolo & Dinnella, Caterina
- 202740 Consumer behavior under unverifiable information provided by interested parties: implications for consumer protection policies
by Russo, Carlo & Tufi, Eleonora
- 202739 Household Cheese Consumption in Argentina: A Double-Hurdle Model Estimation
by Rossini, Gustavo & Vicentin, Jimena & Depetris, Edith
- 202738 An Environmental Fiscal Food Policy: Uniform vs. Proportional Tax Rate
by Caillavet, F. & Fadhuile, A. & Nichèle, V.
- 202737 Can providing a morning healthy snack help to reduce hunger during school time? Experimental evidence from an elementary school in Connecticut
by Castellari, Elena & Berning, Joshua
- 202736 Real farmer share, perceived farmer share and fair distribution in food chains from a consumers' perspective
by Busch, Gesa & Spiller, Achim
- 202735 Evaluating consumers' sustainable choice of wine: A virtual shop experiment
by Bazoche, Pascale & Issanchou, Sylvie & Brouard, Joëlle & Maratray, Jacques & Ginon, Emilie
- 202734 The role of culinary programs in the emergency of "distinct" consumers
by De Rosa, Marcello & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian & Paci, Federica & Pantini, Denis
- 202733 Attitudes towards honey among Italian consumers: a choice experiment approach
by Cosmina, Marta & Gallenti, Gianluigi & Marangon, Francesco & Troiano, Stefania
- 202732 From beef to beans: Eating motives and the replacement of animal proteins with plant proteins among the Finnish consumers
by Vainio, Annukka & Niva, Mari & Jallinoja, Piia & Latvala, Terhi
- 202731 National Brands versus Private Labels versus Niche Products: a graphical representation of consumers' perception
by Gaviglio, Anna & Demartini, Eugenio & Pirani, Alberto & Marescotti, Maria Elena & Bertocchi, Mattia
- 202730 Impact of the economic and the political changes on consumers' wine preferences in Catalonia (Spain): a generalized multinomial logit approach
by Escobar, Cristina & Kallas, Zein & Gil, José María
- 202729 The value of ethical concern - Willingness to pay for animal welfare, local origin and organic production
by Hasselbach, Johanna Lena & Rungie, Cam & Roosen, Jutta
- 202728 Meeting European consumers' demand for imported beef
by Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Gregory, Colson & Hu, Wuyang
- 202727 A Behavioral Approach to Understanding Green Consumerism Using Latent Class Choice Analysis
by Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele
- 202726 The role of activation format in price information transfer between categories-Abstract
by Peschel, Anne O. & Scholderer, Joachim & Zielke, Stephan
- 202725 Potato food waste in Swiss households - quantity, driving factors and waste behavior of consumers
by Willersinn, Christian & Mack, Gabriele & Siegrist, Michael & Mouron, Patrik
- 202724 Roles of payments for ecosystem services in agro-food demands and welfare
by Kiyama, Shoichi & Akira, Kobayashi
- 202723 C(l)ue Me In - Enhancing Consumers' Attention to Ingredient List Information
by Cheung, Tracy & Junghans, Astrid & Dijsterhuis, Garmt & Kroese, Floor & Johansson, Petter & Hall, Lars & De Ridder, Denise
- 202722 Consumer preferences in developing and developed country markets of relevance to New Zealand exporters
by Saunders, Caroline & Tait, Peter & Guenther, Meike & Dalziel, P.C.
- 202721 Farmers' Markets and Farm Shops in Germany: is the motivation to buy there the same?
by Irz, Xavier & Leroy, Pascal & Réquillart, Vincent & Solerb, Louis-Georges
- 202720 Evaluation of consumers' lifestyles and willingness to pay for dates: A hybrid choice model approach
by Abdelradi, Fadi & Abdu, Khaled
- 202718 Welfare and sustainability effects of dietary recommendations
by Irz, Xavier & Leroy, Pascal & Réquillart, Vincent & Solerb, Louis-Georges
- 202717 The Effect of Grocery Shopping Frequency on the Healthfulness of Food Purchases
by Rudi, Jeta & Çakir, Metin
- 202716 Consumers and food waste - a review of research approaches and findings on point of purchase and in-household consumer behaviour
by Aschemann-Witzel, Jessica & de Hooge, Ilona & Amani, Pegah & Bech-Larsen, Tino & Gustavsson, Jenny
- 202715 Case Study about Food Losses in German Household
by Richter, Beate & Bokelmann, Wolfgang
- 202714 How can food retailing benefit from neuromarketing research: a case of various parameters of store illumination and consumer response
by Berčík, Jakub & Horská, Elena & Wang, W.Y. Regina & Chen, Ying-Chun
- 202713 Understanding consumer behaviour: the social embeddedness of food practices
by Bauhardt, Christine & Brückner, Meike & Caglar, Gülay
- 202712 A New, Obesity-specific Healthy Eating Index (OS-HEI)
by Radwan, Amr & Gil, Jose Maria & Variyam, J.N.
- 202711 Effectiveness of quality signalling: brand versus certification
by Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele
- 202710 Patterns of Product Assortment and Price-Cost Margins across the Food Retailing Landscape
by Chenarides, Lauren & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Volpe, Richard J.
- 202709 When the Brand Refers to Me, I Prefer Going Green
by Mattavelli, Simone & Perugini, Marco & Richetin, Juliette
- 202708 The impact of the sensory experience on scale and preference heterogeneity: The GMNL model approach to pig castration and meat quality
by Kallas, Zein & Borrisser-Pairó, Francesc & Martínez, Beatriz & Vieira, Ceferina & Rubio, Begonia & Panella, Nuria & Gil, Marta & Linares, M. Belén & Garrido, M. Dolores & Ibañez, Miguel & M. Angels, Oliver & Gil, José María
- 202707 Consumer preferences in food packaging: cub models and conjoint analysis
by Arboretti Giancristofaro, Rosa & Bordignon, Paolo
- 202706 Are All Organic Labels Treated Equally? The Influence of Retail Outlet on Consumer Perceptions of and Willingness to Pay for Organic Tomatoes
by Ellison, Breanna & Bernard, John & Paukett, Michelle & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C.
- 202705 Reference dependence, consequentiality and social desirability in value elicitation: A study of fair labor labeling
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Vassilopoulos, Achilleas & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr.
- 202704 The treatment of don't know responses in the consumers' perceptions: a survey in the agri-food sector
by Iannario, Maria & Manisera, Marica & Zuccolotto, Paola
- 202703 Supermarket literacy and use of branding in China: The case of fresh meat
by Grunert, Klaus G. & Loebnitz, Natascha & Zhou, Yanfeng
- 202702 Do Differences in Reported Expenditures between Commercial Household-based Scanner Data and Government Surveys Matter in a Structural Model of Food Demand?
by Zhen, Chen & Muth, Mary K. & Karns, Shawn & Brown, Derick & Siegel, Peter
- 202701 A statistical model for consumer preferences: the case of Italian extra virgin olive oil
by Corduas, Marcella
- 202700 Regulatory Capture and Support for and Opposition to Controversial Food System Policy Issues: An Exploratory Analysis
by Kolodinsky, Jane & Reynolds, Travis & Baker, Daniel & Watts, Richard
- 202699 Urban agriculture in the United States: reconnecting consumers and producers
by Dimitri, Carolyn & Oberholtzer, Lydia & Pressman, Andy
- 202698 Consumer empowerment in food retailing and the role of altruistic motives: an application of the theory of planned behavior
by Mecking, Rebecca-Ariane & Roosen, Jutta
- 202697 The effects of message framing in promoting healthy eating behaviors among young and elderly consumers
by Bertolotti, Mauro & Chirchiglia, Giorgia & Catellani, Patrizia
- 202696 Who Disagrees with Scientists? Public beliefs about the Safety of Genetically Modified Food and Human Involvement in Global Warming
by McFadden, Brandon R. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 202695 What Determines fresh fish consumption in Croatia?
by Tomić, Marina & Matulić, Daniel & Jelić, Margareta