Human Values and Consumer Preferences for Extrinsic Credence Attributes in the Italian and German Markets for New Potatoes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Caswell & Eliza M. Mojduszka, 1996.
"Using Informational Labeling to Influence the Market for Quality in Food Products,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1248-1253.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Mojduszka, Eliza M., 1996. "Using Informational Labeling To Influence The Market For Quality In Food Products," Working Papers 25989, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Wuyang Hu, 2004. "Trading off health, environmental and genetic modification attributes in food," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 389-408, September.
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Grunert, Klaus G. & Hieke, Sophie & Wills, Josephine, 2014. "Sustainability labels on food products: Consumer motivation, understanding and use," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 177-189.
- Enoch M. Kikulwe & Ekin Birol & Justus Wesseler & José Falck‐Zepeda, 2011. "A latent class approach to investigating demand for genetically modified banana in Uganda," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(5), pages 547-560, September.
- Cembalo, Luigi & Lombardi, Alessia & Pascucci, Stefano & Dentoni, Domenico & Migliore, Giuseppina & Verneau, Fabio & Schifani, Giorgio, 2012. "The Beauty of the Commons? Consumers’ participation in Food Community Networks," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium 123531, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fitzsimmons, Jill Ann & Colantuoni, Francesca & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa, 2014. "Human Values and Consumer Preferences for Extrinsic Credence Attributes in the German and Italian Markets for New Potatoes," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170672, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:13:y:2021:i:2:p:702-:d:479456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Bazzani & Vincenzina Caputo & Rodolfo M. Nayga JR. & Maurizio Canavari, 2017. "Testing Commitment Cost Theory In Choice Experiments," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 383-396, January.
- Curzi, Daniele & Raimondi, Valentina & Olper, Alessandro, 2013.
"Quality Upgrading, Competition and Trade Policy: Evidence from the Agri-Food Sector,"
2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain
152386, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Curzi, Daniele & Raimondi, Valentina & Olper, Alessandro, 2013. "Quality Upgrading, Competition and Trade Policy: Evidence from the Agri-Food Sector," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152387, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Curzi, Daniele & Raimondi, Valentina & Olper, Alessandro, 2014. "Quality Upgrading, Competition and Trade Policy: Evidence from the Agri-Food Sector," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182756, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Irz, Xavier & Mazzocchi, Mario & Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2015.
"Research in Food Economics: past trends and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 187-237, March.
- IRZ, Xavier & MAZZOCCHI, Mario & REQUILLART, Vincent & SOLER, Louis-Georges, . "Research in Food Economics: past trends and new challenges," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 96(1).
- Xavier IRZ & Mario MAZZOCCHI & Vincent RÉQUILLART & Louis-Georges SOLER, 2015. "Research in Food Economics: past trends and new challenges," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 96(1), pages 187-237.
- Xavier Irz & Mario Mazzocchi & Vincent Requillart & Louis-Georges Soler, 2015. "Research in Food Economics: past trends and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01884941, HAL.
- Danilo Bertoni & Daniele Cavicchioli & Franco Donzelli & Giovanni Ferrazzi & Dario G. Frisio & Roberto Pretolani & Elena Claire Ricci & Vera Ventura, 2018. "Recent Contributions of Agricultural Economics Research in the Field of Sustainable Development," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Oriana Gava & Fabio Bartolini & Francesca Venturi & Gianluca Brunori & Angela Zinnai & Alberto Pardossi, 2018. "A Reflection of the Use of the Life Cycle Assessment Tool for Agri-Food Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Wu, Linhai & Wang, Shuxian & Zhu, Dian & Hu, Wuyang & Wang, Hongsha, 2015. "Chinese consumers’ preferences and willingness to pay for traceable food quality and safety attributes: The case of pork," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 121-136.
- Kaneko, Naoya & Chern, Wen S., 2006. "Identification of Consumer Segments and Its Implication on the Willingness-to-Pay Distribution: The Case of Demand for Non-Genetically Modified Vegetable Oil in the United States," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21194, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vecchio, Riccardo & Annunziata, Azzurra, 2011. "The role of PDO/PGI labelling in Italian consumers’ food choices," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2).
- Ramona Weinrich & Annabell Franz & Achim Spiller, 2016. "Multi-level labelling: too complex for consumers?," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 18(2), pages 155-172.
- Leonard Maaya & Michel Meulders & Nick Surmont & Martina Vandebroek, 2018. "Effect of Environmental and Altruistic Attitudes on Willingness-to-Pay for Organic and Fair Trade Coffee in Flanders," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-21, November.
- Curzi, Daniele & Pacca, Lucia, 2015. "Price, quality and trade costs in the food sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 147-158.
- Kikulwe, Enoch M. & Birol, Ekin & Wesseler, Justus & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin, 2013. "Benefits, costs, and consumer perceptions of the potential introduction of a fungus-resistant banana in Uganda and policy implications," IFPRI book chapters, in: Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & GruÃ¨re, Guillaume P. & Sithole-Niang, Idah (ed.), Genetically modified crops in Africa: Economic and policy lessons from countries south of the Sahara, chapter 4, pages 99-141, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Apostolidis, Chrysostomos & McLeay, Fraser, 2016. "Should we stop meating like this? Reducing meat consumption through substitution," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 74-89.
- Caroline Orset & Marco Monnier, 2020.
"How do lobbies and NGOs try to influence dietary behaviour?,"
Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 47-66, October.
- Caroline Orset & Marco Monnier, 2020. "How do lobbies and NGOs try to influence dietary behaviour? [Comment les lobbies et les ONG tentent d'influencer le comportement alimentaire?]," Post-Print hal-02891112, HAL.
- Taglioni, Chiara & Cavicchi, Alessio & Torquati, Biancamaria & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2011. "Influence of Brand Equity on Milk Choice: A Choice Experiment Survey," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3), pages 1-21, December.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia & Ricci, Elena Claire, 2013. "Food Labelled Information: An Empirical Analysis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Birol, Ekin & Asare-Marfo, Dorene & Karandikar,Bhushana & Roy, Devesh, 2011. "A latent class approach to investigating farmer demand for biofortified staple food crops in developing countries: The case of high-iron pearl millet in Maharashtra, India," HarvestPlus working papers 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Daniele Curzi & Lucia Pacca & Alessandro Olper, 2013.
"Estimating Food Quality from Trade Data: An Empirical Assessment,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
33913, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Curzi, Daniele & Pacca, Lucia, 2014. "Estimating Food Quality from Trade Data: An Empirical Assessment," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173106, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Stefanella Stranieri & Lucia Baldi & Alessandro Banterle, 2010. "Do Nutrition Claims Matter to Consumers? An Empirical Analysis Considering European Requirements," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 15-33, February.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa143:202745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.