Genetically modified crops in Africa: Economic and policy lessons from countries south of the Sahara
|This book is provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI books with number 978-0-89629-795-1 and published in 2013.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
|The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horna, Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Al-Hassan, Ramatu & Falck-Zepeda, José & Timpo, Samuel E., 2008.
"Insecticide use on vegetables in Ghana: Would GM seed benefit farmers?,"
IFPRI discussion papers
785, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Timpo, Samuel E., 2008. "Insecticide Use on Vegetables in Ghana: Would GM Seed Benefit Farmers?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6506, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Simon Chege Kimenju & Hugo De Groote, 2008.
"Consumer willingness to pay for genetically modified food in Kenya,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 35-46, 01.
- Kimenju, Simon Chege & De Groote, Hugo, 2005. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Foods in Kenya," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24504, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda, 2008. "Betting on cotton: Potential payoffs and economic risks of adopting transgenic cotton in West Africa," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(2), September.
- Guillaume P. Gruère & Hiroyuki Takeshima, 2012. "Will They Stay or Will They Go? The Political Influence of GM-Averse Importing Companies on Biosafety Decision Makers in Africa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(3), pages 736-749.
- Smale, Melinda & Zambrano, Patricia & Gruère, Guillaume & Falck-Zepeda, José & Matuschke, Ira & Horna, Daniela & Nagarajan, Latha & Yerramareddy, Indira & Jones, Hannah, 2009. "Measuring the economic impacts of transgenic crops in developing agriculture during the first decade: Approaches, findings, and future directions," Food policy reviews 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bett, Charles & Ouma, James Okuro & Groote, Hugo De, 2010. "Perspectives of gatekeepers in the Kenyan food industry towards genetically modified food," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 332-340, August.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & von Oppen, Matthias, 2005.
"Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin,"
EPTD discussion papers
142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Oppen, Matthias Von, 2007. "Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(06), pages 799-825, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprib:9780896297951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.