The Beauty of the Commons? Consumers’ participation in Food Community Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Toler & Brian C. Briggeman & Jayson L. Lusk & Damian C. Adams, 2009. "Fairness, Farmers Markets, and Local Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1272-1278.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Brian C. Briggeman, 2009. "Food Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 184-196.
- Pascucci, Stefano, 2010. "Governance Structure, Perception and Innovation in Credence Food Transactions: The Role of Community Networks," 2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100591, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Baker, Gregory A., 1999. "Consumer Preferences For Food Safety Attributes In Fresh Apples: Market Segments, Consumer Characteristics, And Marketing Opportunities," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fitzsimmons, Jill Ann & Colantuoni, Francesca & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa, 2015. "Human Values and Consumer Preferences for Extrinsic Credence Attributes in the Italian and German Markets for New Potatoes," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202745, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fitzsimmons, Jill Ann & Colantuoni, Francesca & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa, 2014. "Human Values and Consumer Preferences for Extrinsic Credence Attributes in the German and Italian Markets for New Potatoes," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170672, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Luigi Cembalo, 2015. "Innovation and valorization in supply chain network," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-4, December.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alphonce, Roselyne & Alfnes, Frode & Sharma, Amit, 2014. "Consumer vs. citizen willingness to pay for restaurant food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 160-166.
- Elisa Giampietri & Dieter B. A. Koemle & Xiaohua Yu & Adele Finco, 2016. "Consumers’ Sense of Farmers’ Markets: Tasting Sustainability or Just Purchasing Food?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Ellison, Brenna & Bernard, John C. & Paukett, Michelle & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C., 2016. "The influence of retail outlet and FSMA information on consumer perceptions of and willingness to pay for organic grape tomatoes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 109-119.
- Konduru, Srinivasa & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Magnier, Alexandre, 2009. "GMO Testing Strategies and Implications for Trade: A Game Theoretic Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49594, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zoltán Szakály & József Popp & Enikő Kontor & Sándor Kovács & Károly Pető & Helga Jasák, 2017. "Attitudes of the Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability Segment in Hungary," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-16, September.
- Chang, Jae Bong & Lusk, Jayson L., 2009. "Fairness and food choice," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 483-491, December.
- Palma, Marco A. & Ness, Meghan L. & Anderson, David P., 2015. "Buying More than Taste? A Latent Class Analysis of Health and Prestige Determinants of Healthy Food," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202566, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lai, John & Olynk Widmar, Nicole J. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Widmar, David A. & Ortega, David L., 2018.
"Prioritization of farm success factors by commercial farm managers,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 21(6), July.
- Lai, John & Widmar, Nicole & Gunderson, Michael A. & Widmar, David & Ortega, David L., 2017. "Prioritization of Farm Success Factors by Commercial Farm Managers," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259110, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liu, Zhihong & Huang, Songshan (Sam) & Hallak, Rob & Liang, Mingzhu, 2016. "Chinese consumers' brand personality perceptions of tourism real estate firms," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 310-326.
- Parks, Joanna, 2013. "The Effects of Food Labeling and Dietary Guidance on Nutrition in the United States," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150583, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria & Lupín, Beatriz, 2007.
"Willingness to pay for organic food in Argentina: evidence from a consumer survey,"
Nülan. Deposited Documents
1300, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Rodriguez, Elsa M. & Lacaze, Maria Victoria & Lupin, Beatriz, 2007. "Willingness to pay for organic food in Argentina: Evidence from a consumer survey," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7873, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria & Lupín, Beatriz, 2009. "Willingness to pay for organic food in Argentina: evidence from a consumer survey," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1285, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria & Lupín, Beatriz, 2007. "Willingness to pay for organic food in Argentina: evidence from a consumer survey," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1020, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Fiore, M. & Gaviglio, A. & Demartini, E. & La Sala, P., 2018. "Sugarcoating Food Technologies and consumers’ acceptance of long-life fish," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275971, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Isabel Miralles & Domenico Dentoni & Stefano Pascucci, 2017. "Understanding the organization of sharing economy in agri-food systems: evidence from alternative food networks in Valencia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 34(4), pages 833-854, December.
- Demartini, Eugenio & Ricci, Elena Claire & Mattavelli, Simone & Stranieri, Stefanella & Gaviglio, Anna & Banterle, Alessandro & Richetin, Juliette & Perugini, Marco, 2018. "Exploring Consumer Biased Evaluations: Halos Effects of Local Food and of Related Attributes," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 9(4), August.
- Binod Khanal & Rigoberto A. Lopez & Azzeddine Azzam, 2020.
"Testing local bias in food consumption: The case of fluid milk,"
Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(2), pages 339-344, April.
- Khanal, Binod & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Azzam, Azzeddine, 2018. "Testing Local Bias in Food Consumption: The Case of Fluid Milk," Working Paper series 290143, University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Seufert, Verena & Ramankutty, Navin & Mayerhofer, Tabea, 2017. "What is this thing called organic? – How organic farming is codified in regulations," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 10-20.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Der Merwe, M. & Kirsten, J. & Trienekens, J., 2018. "Aligning enforcement and governance mechanisms to protect and govern food products with a protected designation of origin," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277232, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Printezis, Iryna & Grebitus, Carola, 2018. "Marketing Channels for Local Food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 161-171.
- Palma, Marco & Ness, Meghan & Anderson, David, 2015. "Prestige as a Determining Factor of Food Purchases," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196694, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-06-05 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeafe:123531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.