The Beauty of the Commons? Consumers’ participation in Food Community Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Toler & Brian C. Briggeman & Jayson L. Lusk & Damian C. Adams, 2009. "Fairness, Farmers Markets, and Local Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1272-1278.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Brian C. Briggeman, 2009. "Food Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 184-196.
- Pascucci, Stefano, 2010. "Governance Structure, Perception and Innovation in Credence Food Transactions: The Role of Community Networks," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100591, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Baker, Gregory A., 1999. "Consumer Preferences For Food Safety Attributes In Fresh Apples: Market Segments, Consumer Characteristics, And Marketing Opportunities," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fitzsimmons, Jill Ann & Colantuoni, Francesca & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa, 2015. "Human Values and Consumer Preferences for Extrinsic Credence Attributes in the Italian and German Markets for New Potatoes," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202745, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fitzsimmons, Jill Ann & Colantuoni, Francesca & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa, 2014. "Human Values and Consumer Preferences for Extrinsic Credence Attributes in the German and Italian Markets for New Potatoes," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170672, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeafe:123531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.