Fairness, Farmers Markets, and Local Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Gao, Oliver H., 2010. "The Costs of Increased Localization for a Multiple-Product Food Supply Chain: Dairy in the United States," Working Papers 126967, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Marco A. Palma & Alba J. Collart & Christopher J. Chammoun, 2015. "Information Asymmetry in Consumer Perceptions of Quality-Differentiated Food Products," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 596-612, November.
- Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2013. "Effect of distance of transportation on willingness to pay for food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 67-75.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Gao, Oliver H., 2011. "The costs of increased localization for a multiple-product food supply chain: Dairy in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 300-310, April.
- Busch, Gesa & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Real farmer share, perceived farmer share and fair distribution in food chains from a consumers' perspective," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202736, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Atallah, Shady S. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Björkman, Thomas, 2014. "Localization effects for a fresh vegetable product supply chain: Broccoli in the eastern United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 151-159.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Martin & Lina Danielsson, 2016. "Environmental Implications of Dynamic Policies on Food Consumption and Waste Handling in the European Union," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Angela Mariani & Elena Viganò, 2013. "Il Commercio Equo: un modello replicabile per lo sviluppo sostenibile," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 149-161.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:282:d:66090 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keane, Christopher R. & Lafky, Jonathan M. & Board, Oliver J., 2012. "Altruism, reciprocity and health: A social experiment in restaurant choice," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 143-150.
- Busch, Gesa & Spiller, Achim, 2016. "Farmer share and fair distribution in food chains from a consumer’s perspective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 149-158.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2227-:d:121117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Disdier, Anne-Celia & Marette, Stephan, 2011. "Globalization Issues and Consumers’ Purchase Decisions for Food Products: Evidence from a Lab Experiment," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114439, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:3-31. is not listed on IDEAS
- Hellberg-Bahr, Anneke & Spiller, Achim, 2012. "How to Treat Farmers Fairly? Results of a Farmer Survey," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Luigi Cembalo, 2015. "Innovation and valorization in supply chain network," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-4, December.
- Elisa Giampietri & Dieter B. A. Koemle & Xiaohua Yu & Adele Finco, 2016. "Consumers’ Sense of Farmers’ Markets: Tasting Sustainability or Just Purchasing Food?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Cembalo, Luigi & Lombardi, Alessia & Pascucci, Stefano & Dentoni, Domenico & Migliore, Giuseppina & Verneau, Fabio & Schifani, Giorgio, 2012. "The Beauty of the Commons? Consumers’ participation in Food Community Networks," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123531, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:91:y:2009:i:5:p:1272-1278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.