Supermarket literacy and use of branding in China: The case of fresh meat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Macdonald, Emma K. & Sharp, Byron M., 2000. "Brand Awareness Effects on Consumer Decision Making for a Common, Repeat Purchase Product:: A Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 5-15, April.
- Peng, Yala & Li, Jiajie & Xia, Hui & Qi, Siyuan & Li, Jianhong, 2015. "The effects of food safety issues released by we media on consumers’ awareness and purchasing behavior: A case study in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 44-52.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:4:p:445-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veeck, Ann & Burns, Alvin C., 2005. "Changing tastes: the adoption of new food choices in post-reform China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 644-652, May.
- Wenge Fu & Vasant P. Gandhi & Lijuan Cao & Hongbo Liu & Zhangyue Zhou, 2012. "Rising Consumption of Animal Products in China and India: National and Global Implications," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(3), pages 88-106, May.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:3:p:383-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Dinghuan Hu & Thomas Reardon & Scott Rozelle & Peter Timmer & Honglin Wang, 2004. "The Emergence of Supermarkets with Chinese Characteristics: Challenges and Opportunities for China's Agricultural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 557-586, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-05-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2015-05-16 (China)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa143:202703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.