Supermarket literacy and use of branding in China: The case of fresh meat
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2015|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Macdonald, Emma K. & Sharp, Byron M., 2000. "Brand Awareness Effects on Consumer Decision Making for a Common, Repeat Purchase Product:: A Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 5-15, April.
- Peng, Yala & Li, Jiajie & Xia, Hui & Qi, Siyuan & Li, Jianhong, 2015. "The effects of food safety issues released by we media on consumers’ awareness and purchasing behavior: A case study in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 44-52.
- Veeck, Ann & Burns, Alvin C., 2005. "Changing tastes: the adoption of new food choices in post-reform China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 644-652, May.
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Dinghuan Hu & Thomas Reardon & Scott Rozelle & Peter Timmer & Honglin Wang, 2004. "The Emergence of Supermarkets with Chinese Characteristics: Challenges and Opportunities for China's Agricultural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 557-586, September.
- Wenge Fu & Vasant P. Gandhi & Lijuan Cao & Hongbo Liu & Zhangyue Zhou, 2012. "Rising Consumption of Animal Products in China and India: National and Global Implications," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(3), pages 88-106, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa143:202703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.