Brand Awareness Effects on Consumer Decision Making for a Common, Repeat Purchase Product:: A Replication
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoyer, Wayne D, 1984. " An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 822-829, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:217-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jmarka:v:4:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1057_s41270-016-0009-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahay, Arvind, 2013. "A Customer Oriented Approach To Identifying Competitive Advantage," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Adrian BRUNELLO, 2014. "Customer-Based Brand Equity – An Innovative Approach," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 23(1), pages 73-81.
- repec:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:180-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:192-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grunert, Klaus G. & Loebnitz, Natascha & Zhou, Yanfeng, 2015. "Supermarket literacy and use of branding in China: The case of fresh meat," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202703, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Champniss, Guy & Wilson, Hugh N. & Macdonald, Emma K. & Dimitriu, Radu, 2016. "No I won't, but yes we will: Driving sustainability-related donations through social identity effects," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 317-326.
- Kalogianni, Irini Tzimitra & Kamenidou, Irene & Priporas, Konstantinosvasilios & Tziakas, Vasilis, 2002. "Age and gender affects on consumers' awareness and source of awareness for food-related private-label brands," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), January.
- Volker Thoma & Alwyn Williams, 2013. "The devil you know: The effect of brand recognition and product ratings on consumer choice," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(1), pages 34-44, January.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:431-443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Siano & Agostino Vollero & Maria Palazzo & Felice Addeo, 2014. "L’atteggiamento dei consumatori nei confronti dei global brand: uno studio esplorativo in tre paesi europei," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 87-112.
- Szőcs Attila & Berács József, 2015. "A Causal Model of Consumer-Based Brand Equity," Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(1), pages 5-26, December.
- Rundle-Thiele, Sharyn & Paladino, Angela & Apostol Jr., Sergio Antonio G., 2008. "Lessons learned from renewable electricity marketing attempts: A case study," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 181-190.
- Dan Ke & Anran Chen & Chenting Su, 2016. "Online trust-building mechanisms for existing brands: the moderating role of the e-business platform certification system," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 189-216, June.
- Emmanuel Selase Asamoah & Miloslava Chovancová, 2011. "An overview of the theory of Microeconomics (consumer behaviour and market structures) in fast food marketing," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1).
- Paulo Lencastre & Ana Côrte-Real, 2009. "A BRAND TRIANGLE MODEL to AVOID BRANDING MYOPIA," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 11, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh, 2010. "Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 919-925, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:48:y:2000:i:1:p:5-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .