Speaking Stata: Correlation with conﬁdence, or Fisher's z revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2004. "Stata tip 15: Function graphs on the fly," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(4), pages 488-489, December.
- Philip Ryan, 2004. "Stata tip 4: Using display as an online calculator," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(1), pages 1-93, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Kolenikov, 2009. "Confirmatory factor analysis using confa," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(3), pages 329-373, September.
- Patrick Royston & John B. Carlin & Ian R. White, 2009. "Multiple imputation of missing values: New features for mim," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(2), pages 252-264, June.
- Geranda Notten & Julie Charest & Andrew Heisz, 2017. "Material deprivation in Canada," Working Papers 1715E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscorrci; corrcii; correlation; conﬁdence intervals; Fisher’s z; transformation; bootstrap; Mata;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:8:y:2008:i:3:p:413-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .