Estimating parameters of dichotomous and ordinal item response models with gllamm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardouin, Jean-Benoit, 2007.
"Rasch analysis: Estimation and tests with raschtest,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23.
- Jean-Benoit Hardouin, 2007. "Rasch analysis: Estimation and tests with raschtest," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 22-44, February.
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Aeilko Zwinderman, 1991. "A generalized rasch model for manifest predictors," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 589-600, December.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2003. "Multilevel logistic regression for polytomous data and rankings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 267-287, June.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
- repec:ags:stataj:115947 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0378 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:stataj:166263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raileanu Szeles, Monica & Fusco, Alessio, 2009. "Item response theory and the measurement of deprivation: Evidence from PSELL-3," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Olugbenga Ajilore & Gayle Alberda, 2017. "Peer Effects and Political Participation: What is the Role of Coursework Clusters?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 47-62, Winter.
- FAYE Ousmane & BASCHIERI Angela & FALKINGHAM Jane & MUINDI Kanyiva, 2010. "Hunger and Food Insecurity in Nairobi's Slums: An assessment using IRT models'," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-33, LISER.
- Federico de Luca & Giovanna Boccuzzo, 2014. "What do healthcare workers know about sudden infant death syndrome?: the results of the Italian campaign ‘GenitoriPiù’," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 177(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Michaelsen, Maren M., 2012.
"Mental Health and Labour Supply – Evidence from Mexico's Ongoing Violent Conflicts,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
378, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Maren M. Michaelsen, 2012. "Mental Health and Labour Supply: Evidence from Mexico’s Ongoing Violent Conflicts," HiCN Working Papers 117, Households in Conflict Network.
- Hardouin, Jean-Benoit & Bonnaud-Antignac, Angélique & Sébille, Véronique, 2011. "Nonparametric item response theory using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22.
- Monica Szeles & Alessio Fusco, 2013. "Item response theory and the measurement of deprivation: evidence from Luxembourg data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1545-1560, April.
- Maren M. Michaelsen, 2012. "Mental Health and Labour Supply – Evidence from Mexico‘s Ongoing Violent Conflicts," Ruhr Economic Papers 0378, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:19:y:2018:i:8:d:10.1007_s10902-017-9926-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1383-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsgllamm; gllapred; latent variables; Rasch model; partial-credit model; rating scale model; latent regression; generalized linear latent and mixed model; adaptive quadrature; item response theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:7:y:2007:i:3:p:313-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.