Estimating parameters of dichotomous and ordinal item response models with gllamm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Benoit Hardouin, 2007. "Rasch analysis: Estimation and tests with raschtest," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 22-44, February.
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Aeilko Zwinderman, 1991. "A generalized rasch model for manifest predictors," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 589-600, December.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2003. "Multilevel logistic regression for polytomous data and rankings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 267-287, June.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas J. Rockwood, 2021. "Efficient Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Structural Equation Models with a Mix of Normal and Nonnormal Responses," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 86(2), pages 642-667, June.
- RAILEANU SZELES Monica & FUSCO Alessio, 2009. "Item response theory and the measurement of deprivation: Evidence from PSELL-3," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2020. "Unions, Tripartite Competition and Innovation," DoQSS Working Papers 20-02, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Olugbenga Ajilore & Gayle Alberda, 2017. "Peer Effects and Political Participation: What is the Role of Coursework Clusters?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 47-62, Winter.
- FAYE Ousmane & BASCHIERI Angela & FALKINGHAM Jane & MUINDI Kanyiva, 2010. "Hunger and Food Insecurity in Nairobi's Slums: An assessment using IRT models'," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-33, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Maren M. Michaelsen, 2012. "Mental Health and Labour Supply – Evidence from Mexico‘s Ongoing Violent Conflicts," Ruhr Economic Papers 0378, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Federico de Luca & Giovanna Boccuzzo, 2014. "What do healthcare workers know about sudden infant death syndrome?: the results of the Italian campaign ‘GenitoriPiù’," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 177(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Alex Bryson & Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2013. "The Effects of Organizational Change on Worker Well-Being and the Moderating Role of Trade Unions," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(4), pages 989-1011, July.
- Michaelsen, Maren M., 2012.
"Mental Health and Labour Supply – Evidence from Mexico's Ongoing Violent Conflicts,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
378, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Maren M. Michaelsen, 2012. "Mental Health and Labour Supply: Evidence from Mexico’s Ongoing Violent Conflicts," HiCN Working Papers 117, Households in Conflict Network.
- Yanjie Bian & Mingsong Hao & Yaojun Li, 2018. "Social Networks and Subjective Well-Being: A Comparison of Australia, Britain, and China," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 19(8), pages 2489-2508, December.
- Jean-Benoit Hardouin & Angelique Bonnaud-Antignac & Veronique Sebille, 2011. "Nonparametric item response theory using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(1), pages 30-51, March.
- Nicolette D. Manglos-Weber, 2017. "Religious Transformations and Generalized Trust in Sub-Saharan Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 579-599, September.
- Monica Szeles & Alessio Fusco, 2013. "Item response theory and the measurement of deprivation: evidence from Luxembourg data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1545-1560, April.
- Minjeong Jeon & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2012. "Profile-Likelihood Approach for Estimating Generalized Linear Mixed Models With Factor Structures," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 37(4), pages 518-542, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe‐Hesketh, 2007. "Latent Variable Modelling: A Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 712-745, December.
- Timothy R. Johnson & Daniel M. Bolt, 2010. "On the Use of Factor-Analytic Multinomial Logit Item Response Models to Account for Individual Differences in Response Style," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 35(1), pages 92-114, February.
- Lai-Fa Hung & Wen-Chung Wang, 2012. "The Generalized Multilevel Facets Model for Longitudinal Data," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 37(2), pages 231-255, April.
- Chang, Hsin-Li & Yang, Cheng-Hua, 2008. "Explore airlinesâ€™ brand niches through measuring passengersâ€™ repurchase motivationâ€”an application of Rasch measurement," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 105-112.
- Hua-Hua Chang, 1996. "The asymptotic posterior normality of the latent trait for polytomous IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 445-463, September.
- Curt Hagquist & Raili Välimaa & Nina Simonsen & Sakari Suominen, 2017. "Differential Item Functioning in Trend Analyses of Adolescent Mental Health – Illustrative Examples Using HBSC-Data from Finland," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 10(3), pages 673-691, September.
- Salzberger, Thomas & Newton, Fiona J. & Ewing, Michael T., 2014. "Detecting gender item bias and differential manifest response behavior: A Rasch-based solution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 598-607.
- Chang, Hsin-Li & Wu, Shun-Cheng, 2008. "Exploring the vehicle dependence behind mode choice: Evidence of motorcycle dependence in Taipei," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 307-320, February.
- Genge, Ewa & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2019. "Are attitudes towards immigration changing in Europe? An analysis based on bidimensional latent class IRT models," MPRA Paper 94672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesper Tijmstra & Maria Bolsinova, 2019. "Bayes Factors for Evaluating Latent Monotonicity in Polytomous Item Response Theory Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 84(3), pages 846-869, September.
- Salzberger, Thomas & Koller, Monika, 2013. "Towards a new paradigm of measurement in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1307-1317.
- Richard N McNeely & Salissou Moutari & Samuel Arba-Mosquera & Shwetabh Verma & Jonathan E Moore, 2018. "An alternative application of Rasch analysis to assess data from ophthalmic patient-reported outcome instruments," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(6), pages 1-32, June.
- van der Ark, L. Andries, 2012. "New Developments in Mokken Scale Analysis in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i05).
- Piotr Tarka, 2013. "Model of latent profile factor analysis for ordered categorical data," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 14(1), pages 171-182, March.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Liu, Kuo-Chu, 2012. "Evaluating bicycle-transit users’ perceptions of intermodal inconvenience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1690-1706.
- Ghady El Khoury & Olivier Barbier & Xavier Libouton & Jean-Louis Thonnard & Philippe Lefèvre & Massimo Penta, 2020. "Manual ability in hand surgery patients: Validation of the ABILHAND scale in four diagnostic groups," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Yang Ann Shawing, 2015. "Measuring Self-Service Technology Latent Difficulties: Insurance Decisions on Utilitarian and Hedonic Influences," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Maiken Pontoppidan & Tine Nielsen & Ingeborg Hedegaard Kristensen, 2018. "Psychometric properties of the Danish Parental Stress Scale: Rasch analysis in a sample of mothers with infants," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Bassi, Ivana & Gori, Enrico & Iseppi, Luca, 2019. "Assessing environmental awareness towards protection of the Alps: a case study," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- David Andrich, 2010. "Sufficiency and Conditional Estimation of Person Parameters in the Polytomous Rasch Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 292-308, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgllamm; gllapred; latent variables; Rasch model; partial-credit model; rating scale model; latent regression; generalized linear latent and mixed model; adaptive quadrature; item response theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:7:y:2007:i:3:p:313-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum or Lisa Gilmore (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.