A Multivariate Multilevel Approach to the Modeling of Accuracy and Speed of Test Takers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Béguin & C. Glas, 2001. "MCMC estimation and some model-fit analysis of multidimensional IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 541-561.
- McCulloch, Robert E. & Polson, Nicholas G. & Rossi, Peter E., 2000. "A Bayesian analysis of the multinomial probit model with fully identified parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 173-193, November.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Eric Bradlow & Howard Wainer & Xiaohui Wang, 1999. "A Bayesian random effects model for testlets," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 153-168, June.
- S. Rabe-Hesketh & A. Skrondal, 2001. "Parameterization of Multivariate Random Effects Models for Categorical Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 1256-1263, December.
- Florin Vaida & Suzette Blanchard, 2005. "Conditional Akaike information for mixed-effects models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 351-370, June.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Browne, William J., 2006. "MCMC algorithms for constrained variance matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 1655-1677.
- Sinharay S. & Stern H.S., 2002. "On the Sensitivity of Bayes Factors to the Prior Distributions," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 56, pages 196-201, August.
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2001. "Bayesian estimation of a multilevel IRT model using gibbs sampling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 271-288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun-Joo Cho & Paul Boeck & Susan Embretson & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2014. "Additive Multilevel Item Structure Models with Random Residuals: Item Modeling for Explanation and Item Generation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 84-104.
More about this item
Keywordsspeed; accuracy; IRT; response times;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:1:p:21-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .