MCMC estimation and some model-fit analysis of multidimensional IRT models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cees Glas, 1988. "The derivation of some tests for the rasch model from the multinomial distribution," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 525-546, December.
- Cees Glas, 1999. "Modification indices for the 2-PL and the nominal response model," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 273-294, September.
- Robert Mislevy, 1986. "Bayes modal estimation in item response models," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2001. "Bayesian estimation of a multilevel IRT model using gibbs sampling," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 271-288, June.
- Noel Cressie & Paul Holland, 1983. "Characterizing the manifest probabilities of latent trait models," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 129-141, March.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1984. "Testing the conditional independence and monotonicity assumptions of item response theory," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 425-435, September.
- William Stout, 1987. "A nonparametric approach for assessing latent trait unidimensionality," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 589-617, December.
- C. Glas & N. Verhelst, 1989. "Extensions of the partial credit model," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 635-659, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:66:y:2001:i:4:p:541-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.