Modification indices for the 2-PL and the nominal response model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 64 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Thissen & Lynne Steinberg, 1986. "A taxonomy of item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 567-577, December.
- C. Glas & N. Verhelst, 1989. "Extensions of the partial credit model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 635-659, September.
- William Strout, 1990. "A new item response theory modeling approach with applications to unidimensionality assessment and ability estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 293-325, June.
- Henk Kelderman, 1989. "Item bias detection using loglinear irt," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 681-697, September.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1984. "Testing the conditional independence and monotonicity assumptions of item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 425-435, September.
- Cees Glas, 1988. "The derivation of some tests for the rasch model from the multinomial distribution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 525-546, December.
- Ivo Molenaar, 1983. "Some improved diagnostics for failure of the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, March.
- Robert Jannarone, 1986. "Conjunctive item response theory kernels," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 357-373, September.
- Hendrikus Kelderman, 1984. "Loglinear Rasch model tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 223-245, June.
- Robert Mislevy, 1986. "Bayes modal estimation in item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "A new proof for monotone likelihood ratio for the sum of independent bernoulli random variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 77-79, March.
- Erling Andersen, 1985. "Estimating latent correlations between repeated testings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 3-16, March.
- Dean Follmann, 1988. "Consistent estimation in the rasch model based on nonparametric margins," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 553-562, December.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., .
"The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980. "The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Brian Junker, 1991. "Essential independence and likelihood-based ability estimation for polytomous items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 255-278, June.
- William Stout, 1987. "A nonparametric approach for assessing latent trait unidimensionality," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 589-617, December.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1972. "Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Agresti, Alan & Yang, Ming-Chung, 1987. "An empirical investigation of some effects of sparseness in contingency tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 9-21.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1996. "Polytomous IRT models and monotone likelihood ratio of the total score," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 679-693, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:64:y:1999:i:3:p:273-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.