Multilevel modeling of complex survey data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2007. "Latent Variable Modelling: A Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 712-745.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa & Luciano Ciravegna & Vesna Mandakovic & Pekka Stenmolm, 2017. "Necessity or opportunity? the effects of State fragility and economic development on entrepreneurial efforts," Serie Working Papers 42, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Diana M. Hechavarría & Siri A. Terjesen & Amy E. Ingram & Maija Renko & Rachida Justo & Amanda Elam, 2017. "Taking care of business: the impact of culture and gender on entrepreneurs’ blended value creation goals," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 225-257, January.
- Alinne Veiga & Peter W. F. Smith & James J. Brown, 2014. "The use of sample weights in multivariate multilevel models with an application to income data collected by using a rotating panel survey," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 65-84, January.
- Johnson, Michelle A. & Marchi, Kristen S., 2009. "Segmented assimilation theory and perinatal health disparities among women of Mexican descent," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 101-109, July.
- Ana Maria Osorio & Catalina Bolancé & Nyovane Madise & Katharina Rathmann, 2013. "Social Determinants of Child Health in Colombia: Can Community Education Moderate the Effect of Family Characteristics?," Working Papers XREAP2013-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Greeson, Johanna K.P. & Usher, Lynn & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal, 2010. "One adult who is crazy about you: Can natural mentoring relationships increase assets among young adults with and without foster care experience?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 565-577, April.
- Kathryn M. Yount & AliceAnn Crandall & Yuk Fai Cheong & Theresa L. Osypuk & Lisa M. Bates & Ruchira T. Naved & Sidney Ruth Schuler, 2016. "Child Marriage and Intimate Partner Violence in Rural Bangladesh: A Longitudinal Multilevel Analysis," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 1821-1852, December.
- Amini, Chiara & Commander, Simon, 2012. "Educational scores: How does Russia fare?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 508-527.
- Li Yu & Peter F. Orazem, 2014.
"O-Ring production on U.S. hog farms: joint choices of farm size, technology, and compensation,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 431-442, July.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nathaniel J.S. Ashby & Lukasz Walasek & Andreas GlÃ¶ckner, 2015. "The effect of consumer ratings and attentional allocation on product valuations," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(2), pages 172-184, March.
- Jan Pablo Burgard & Patricia Dörr, 2018. "Survey-weighted Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Research Papers in Economics 2018-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Tso, Geoffrey K.F. & Guan, Jingjing, 2014. "A multilevel regression approach to understand effects of environment indicators and household features on residential energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 722-731.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2014.
"The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 128-143.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2014. "The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 128-143.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2013. "The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35904, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brumback, Babette A. & He, Zhulin, 2011. "The Mantel-Haenszel estimator adapted for complex survey designs is not dually consistent," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1465-1470, September.
- Spriggs, Aubrey L. & Halpern, Carolyn Tucker & Herring, Amy H. & Schoenbach, Victor J., 2009. "Family and school socioeconomic disadvantage: Interactive influences on adolescent dating violence victimization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 1956-1965, June.
- Simon COMMANDER & Natalia ISACHENKOVA & Yulia RODIONOVA, 2013. "Informal employment dynamics in Ukraine: An analytical model of informality in transition economies," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 152(3-4), pages 445-467, December.
- Amini, Chiara & Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2015. "The urban–rural divide in educational outcomes: Evidence from Russia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 118-133.
- Elena Pirani & Silvana Salvini, 2012. "Socioeconomic Inequalities and Self-Rated Health: A Multilevel Study of Italian Elderly," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(1), pages 97-117, February.
- Murasko, Jason E., 2013. "Associations between household income, height, and BMI in contemporary US schoolchildren," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 185-196.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2007. "Multilevel and Latent Variable Modeling with Composite Links and Exploded Likelihoods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 123-140, June.
- Michele Battisti & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Lucio Masserini & Monica Pratesi, 2014. "Resisting to the Extortion Racket: an Empirical Analysis," Working Papers LuissLab 14115, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Yang, Tingzhong & Barnett, Ross & Jiang, Shuhan & Yu, Lingwei & Xian, Hong & Ying, Jun & Zheng, Weijun, 2016. "Gender balance and its impact on male and female smoking rates in Chinese cities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 9-17.
- Bowen, Mary Elizabeth, 2009. "Childhood socioeconomic status and racial differences in disability: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study (1998-2006)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 433-441, August.
- Yu, Li, 2008. "Three essays on technology adoption, firm size, wages and human capital," ISU General Staff Papers 2008010108000016715, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:wsug07:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .