Multilevel modeling of complex survey data
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Yu & Peter F. Orazem, 2014.
"O-Ring production on U.S. hog farms: joint choices of farm size, technology, and compensation,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 431-442, July.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter F., 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001231, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter F., 2014. "O-Ring production on U.S. hog farms: joint choices of farm size, technology, and compensation," ISU General Staff Papers 201407010700001231, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joelle Abramowitz & Brett O'Hara & Darcy Steeg Morris, 2017. "Risking Life and Limb: Estimating a Measure of Medical Care Economic Risk and Considering its Implications," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 469-485, April.
- Tso, Geoffrey K.F. & Guan, Jingjing, 2014. "A multilevel regression approach to understand effects of environment indicators and household features on residential energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 722-731.
- Bowen, Mary Elizabeth, 2009. "Childhood socioeconomic status and racial differences in disability: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study (1998-2006)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 433-441, August.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2014.
"The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 128-143.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2014. "The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 128-143.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2013. "The dynamics of food, alcohol and cigarette consumption in Russia during transition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35904, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Oǧuz-Alper, Melike & Berger, Yves G., 2020. "Modelling multilevel data under complex sampling designs: An empirical likelihood approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- José Ernesto Amorós & Carlos Poblete & Vesna Mandakovic, 2019. "R&D transfer, policy and innovative ambitious entrepreneurship: evidence from Latin American countries," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 1396-1415, October.
- Amini, Chiara & Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2015. "The urban–rural divide in educational outcomes: Evidence from Russia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 118-133.
- Carla Cristina Rosa de Almeida & João Policarpo Rodrigues Lima & Maria Fernanda Freire Gatto, 2020. "Expenditure on cultural events: preferences or opportunities? An analysis of Brazilian consumer data," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 44(3), pages 451-480, September.
- Diana M. Hechavarría & Siri A. Terjesen & Amy E. Ingram & Maija Renko & Rachida Justo & Amanda Elam, 2017. "Taking care of business: the impact of culture and gender on entrepreneurs’ blended value creation goals," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 225-257, January.
- Michele Battisti & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Lucio Masserini & Monica Pratesi, 2018.
"Resisting the extortion racket: an empirical analysis,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Michele Battisti & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Lucio Masserini & Monica Pratesi, 2014. "Resisting to the Extortion Racket: an Empirical Analysis," Working Papers LuissLab 14115, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Michele Battisti & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Lucio Masserini & Monica Pratesi, 2015. "Resisting the Extortion Racket: an Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 2015/206, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Elena Pirani & Silvana Salvini, 2012. "Socioeconomic Inequalities and Self-Rated Health: A Multilevel Study of Italian Elderly," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(1), pages 97-117, February.
- Alinne Veiga & Peter W. F. Smith & James J. Brown, 2014. "The use of sample weights in multivariate multilevel models with an application to income data collected by using a rotating panel survey," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 65-84, January.
- Murasko, Jason E., 2013. "Associations between household income, height, and BMI in contemporary US schoolchildren," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 185-196.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2018. "Wage Response To Global Production Links – Evidence For Workers From 28 European Countries (2005–2014)," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 51, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, revised Apr 2020.
- Spriggs, Aubrey L. & Halpern, Carolyn Tucker & Herring, Amy H. & Schoenbach, Victor J., 2009. "Family and school socioeconomic disadvantage: Interactive influences on adolescent dating violence victimization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 1956-1965, June.
- Jean-Paul Lucas & V�ronique S�bille & Alain Le Tertre & Yann Le Strat & Lise Bellanger, 2014. "Multilevel modelling of survey data: impact of the two-level weights used in the pseudolikelihood," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 716-732, April.
- Greeson, Johanna K.P. & Usher, Lynn & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal, 2010. "One adult who is crazy about you: Can natural mentoring relationships increase assets among young adults with and without foster care experience?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 565-577, April.
- Stella T Lartey & Costan G Magnussen & Lei Si & Barbara de Graaff & Richard Berko Biritwum & George Mensah & Alfred Yawson & Nadia Minicuci & Paul Kowal & Godfred O Boateng & Andrew J Palmer, 2019. "The role of intergenerational educational mobility and household wealth in adult obesity: Evidence from Wave 2 of the World Health Organization’s Study on global AGEing and adult health," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe‐Hesketh, 2009. "Prediction in multilevel generalized linear models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(3), pages 659-687, June.
- Lynette M Smith & Nicholas A Hein & Danstan Bagenda, 2019. "Cash transfers and HIV/HSV-2 prevalence: A replication of a cluster randomized trial in Malawi," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Yang, Tingzhong & Barnett, Ross & Jiang, Shuhan & Yu, Lingwei & Xian, Hong & Ying, Jun & Zheng, Weijun, 2016. "Gender balance and its impact on male and female smoking rates in Chinese cities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 9-17.
- Simone, Rosaria & Tutz, Gerhard & Iannario, Maria, 2020. "Subjective heterogeneity in response attitude for multivariate ordinal outcomes," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 145-158.
- Simon COMMANDER & Natalia ISACHENKOVA & Yulia RODIONOVA, 2013. "Informal employment dynamics in Ukraine: An analytical model of informality in transition economies," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 152(3-4), pages 445-467, December.
- K. C. Culver & Nicholas A. Bowman, 2020. "Is What Glitters Really Gold? A Quasi-Experimental Study of First-Year Seminars and College Student Success," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 61(2), pages 167-196, March.
- Yu, Li, 2008. "Three essays on technology adoption, firm size, wages and human capital," ISU General Staff Papers 2008010108000016715, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kathryn M. Yount & AliceAnn Crandall & Yuk Fai Cheong & Theresa L. Osypuk & Lisa M. Bates & Ruchira T. Naved & Sidney Ruth Schuler, 2016. "Child Marriage and Intimate Partner Violence in Rural Bangladesh: A Longitudinal Multilevel Analysis," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 1821-1852, December.
- Mayilee Canizares & Sheilah Hogg-Johnson & Monique A M Gignac & Richard H Glazier & Elizabeth M Badley, 2017. "Changes in the use practitioner-based complementary and alternative medicine over time in Canada: Cohort and period effects," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios & Guilló, María Dolores, 2018. "The dynamics of political party support and egocentric economic evaluations: The Scottish case," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 192-213.
- Nathaniel J.S. Ashby & Lukasz Walasek & Andreas GlÃ¶ckner, 2015. "The effect of consumer ratings and attentional allocation on product valuations," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(2), pages 172-184, March.
- Johnson, Michelle A. & Marchi, Kristen S., 2009. "Segmented assimilation theory and perinatal health disparities among women of Mexican descent," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 101-109, July.
- M. Giovanna Ranalli & Giorgio E. Montanari & Cecilia Vicarelli, 2018. "Estimation of small area counts with the benchmarking property," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 76(3), pages 349-378, December.
- Yergeau, Marie-Eve, 2020. "Tourism and local welfare: A multilevel analysis in Nepal’s protected areas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- Jan Pablo Burgard & Patricia Dörr, 2018. "Survey-weighted Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Research Papers in Economics 2018-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Amini, Chiara & Commander, Simon, 2012. "Educational scores: How does Russia fare?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 508-527.
- José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa & Luciano Ciravegna & Vesna Mandakovic & Pekka Stenmolm, 2017. "Necessity or opportunity? the effects of State fragility and economic development on entrepreneurial efforts," Serie Working Papers 42, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2007. "Multilevel and Latent Variable Modeling with Composite Links and Exploded Likelihoods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 123-140, June.
- JosÃ© Ernesto AmorÃ³s & Luciano Ciravegna & Vesna Mandakovic & Pekka Stenholm, 2019. "Necessity or Opportunity? The Effects of State Fragility and Economic Development on Entrepreneurial Efforts," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(4), pages 725-750, July.
- Marion Borderon & Patrick Sakdapolrak & Raya Muttarak & Endale Kebede & Raffaella Pagogna & Eva Sporer, 2019. "Migration influenced by environmental change in Africa: A systematic review of empirical evidence," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 41(18), pages 491-544.
- Maximiliano Lizana & Juan-Antonio Carrasco & Alejandro Tudela, 2020. "Studying the relationship between activity participation, social networks, expenditures and travel behavior on leisure activities," Transportation, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1765-1786, August.
- Brumback, Babette A. & He, Zhulin, 2011. "The Mantel-Haenszel estimator adapted for complex survey designs is not dually consistent," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1465-1470, September.
- Arrieta-Paredes, Mary-Paz & Hallsworth, Alan G. & Coca-Stefaniak, J. Andres, 2020. "Small shop survival â€“ The financial response to a global financial crisis," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Ana Maria Osorio & Catalina Bolancé & Nyovane Madise & Katharina Rathmann, 2013. "Social Determinants of Child Health in Colombia: Can Community Education Moderate the Effect of Family Characteristics?," Working Papers XREAP2013-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.