A standard international socio-economic index of occupational status
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown, 1967. "Index," 1967 Conference, August 21-30, 1967, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 209796, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jan Leeuw & Forrest Young & Yoshio Takane, 1976. "Additive structure in qualitative data: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 471-503, December.
- Forrest Young & Jan Leeuw & Yoshio Takane, 1976. "Regression with qualitative and quantitative variables: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 505-529, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kadziński, MiŁosz & Greco, Salvatore & SŁowiński, Roman, 2012. "Extreme ranking analysis in robust ordinal regression," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 488-501.
- van Rosmalen, J.M. & Koning, A.J. & Groenen, P.J.F., 2007. "Optimal Scaling of Interaction Effects in Generalized Linear Models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-44, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hye Won Suk & Heungsun Hwang, 2016. "Functional Generalized Structured Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(4), pages 940-968, December.
- Michio Yamamoto, 2012. "Clustering of functional data in a low-dimensional subspace," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(3), pages 219-247, October.
- Takane, Yoshio, 2016. "My Early Interactions with Jan and Some of His Lost Papers," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 73(i07).
- Zhou, Lixing & Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2016. "Dynamic GSCANO (Generalized Structured Canonical Correlation Analysis) with applications to the analysis of effective connectivity in functional neuroimaging data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 93-109.
- Seohee Park & Seongeun Kim & Ji Hoon Ryoo, 2020. "Latent Class Regression Utilizing Fuzzy Clusterwise Generalized Structured Component Analysis," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 8(11), pages 1-16, November.
- John C. Gower & Sugnet Gardner-Lubbe & Niel J. Le Roux, 2018. "Interaction: Fisher’s Optimal Scores Revisited," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 23(1), pages 92-112, March.
- Maria Giovanna Onorati & Francesco D. d’Ovidio & Laura Antonucci, 2017. "Cultural displacement as a lever to global-ready student profiles: results from a longitudinal study on International Lifelong Learning Programs (LLP)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 545-563, March.
- Heungsun Hwang & Moon-Ho Ho & Jonathan Lee, 2010. "Generalized Structured Component Analysis with Latent Interactions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 228-242, June.
- Bolton, Patrick & Li, Tao & Ravina, Enrichetta & Rosenthal, Howard, 2020.
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 320-352.
- Patrick Bolton & Tao Li & Enrichetta Ravina & Howard L. Rosenthal, 2019. "Investor Ideology," NBER Working Papers 25717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bolton, Patrick & Li, Tao & Ravina, Enrichetta & Rosenthal, Howard, 2019. "Investor Ideology," CEPR Discussion Papers 13633, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lukáš Sobíšek & Hana Řezanková, 2011. "Comparison of Dimensionality Reduction Methods Applied to Ordinal Variables [Srovnání metod pro redukci dimenzionality aplikovaných na ordinální proměnné]," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2011(1), pages 3-19.
- Florian Pargent & Florian Pfisterer & Janek Thomas & Bernd Bischl, 2022. "Regularized target encoding outperforms traditional methods in supervised machine learning with high cardinality features," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 2671-2692, November.
- John C. Gower & Niël J. Le Roux & Sugnet Gardner-Lubbe, 2022. "Properties of individual differences scaling and its interpretation," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 1221-1245, August.
- Berry, Michael W. & Browne, Murray & Langville, Amy N. & Pauca, V. Paul & Plemmons, Robert J., 2007. "Algorithms and applications for approximate nonnegative matrix factorization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 155-173, September.
- Gyeongcheol Cho & Heungsun Hwang & Marko Sarstedt & Christian M. Ringle, 2020. "Cutoff criteria for overall model fit indexes in generalized structured component analysis," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(4), pages 189-202, December.
- Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Todd Woodward, 2012. "Dynamic GSCA (Generalized Structured Component Analysis) with Applications to the Analysis of Effective Connectivity in Functional Neuroimaging Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 827-848, October.
- van der Kooij, Anita J. & Meulman, Jacqueline J. & Heiser, Willem J., 2006. "Local minima in categorical multiple regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 446-462, January.
- Natale Carlo Lauro & Maria Gabriella Grassia & Rosanna Cataldo, 2018. "Model Based Composite Indicators: New Developments in Partial Least Squares-Path Modeling for the Building of Different Types of Composite Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 421-455, January.
- Heungsun Hwang & Gyeongcheol Cho, 2020. "Global Least Squares Path Modeling: A Full-Information Alternative to Partial Least Squares Path Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 85(4), pages 947-972, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiuwor:85970031-d601-46e3-befb-156cd78a09d9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Richard Broekman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.