Algorithms and applications for approximate nonnegative matrix factorization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Leeuw & Forrest Young & Yoshio Takane, 1976. "Additive structure in qualitative data: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 471-503, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GILLIS, Nicolas & GLINEUR, François, 2011.
"Accelerated multiplicative updates and hierarchical als algorithms for nonnegative matrix factorization,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2011030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GILLIS, Nicolas & GLINEUR, François, 2012. "Accelerated multiplicative updates and hierarchical ALS algorithms for nonnegative matrix factorization," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2389, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:269:y:2015:i:c:p:956-964 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norikazu Takahashi & Ryota Hibi, 2014. "Global convergence of modified multiplicative updates for nonnegative matrix factorization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 417-440, March.
- Zhang, Lingsong & Lu, Shu & Marron, J.S., 2015. "Nested nonnegative cone analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 100-110.
- Jingu Kim & Yunlong He & Haesun Park, 2014. "Algorithms for nonnegative matrix and tensor factorizations: a unified view based on block coordinate descent framework," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 285-319, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0689-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Immanuel Bomze & Werner Schachinger & Gabriele Uchida, 2012. "Think co(mpletely)positive ! Matrix properties, examples and a clustered bibliography on copositive optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 423-445, March.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0484-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2007:i:1:p:155-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.