Identification and Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Measurement Error
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shalabh & Garg, Gaurav & Misra, Neeraj, 2009. "Use of prior information in the consistent estimation of regression coefficients in measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1498-1520, August.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Robinson, P M, 1978.
"Efficient Estimation of a Dynamic Error-Shock Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 467-479, June.
- Cheng Hsiao & P. M. Robinson, 1976. "Efficient Estimation of a Dynamic Error-Shock Model," NBER Working Papers 0157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, J. A. & Newey, W. K. & Powell, J. L., 1995.
"Nonlinear errors in variables Estimation of some Engel curves,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 205-233, January.
- J. A. Hausman & W. K. Newey & J. L. Powel, 1988. "Nonlinear Errors in Variables: Estimation of Some Engel Curves," Working papers 504, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1981. "Measurement Error and the Flow of Funds Accounts: Estimates of HouseholdAsset Demand Equations," NBER Working Papers 0732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015.
"Programming Identification Criteria in Simultaneous Equation Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 157-170, June.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Programming identification criteria in simultaneous equation models," MPRA Paper 43467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Bentler & David Weeks, 1980. "Linear structural equations with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 289-308, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:17:y:1976:i:2:p:319-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.