The Market Value Of Ingress Rights For White-Tailed Deer Hunting In Texas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
- William D. Schulze & Ralph C. d'Arge & David S. Brookshire, 1981. "Valuing Environmental Commodities: Some Recent Experiments," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(2), pages 151-172.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mingie, James C. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Bowker, J.M. & Mengak, Michael T. & Siry, Jacek P., 2017. "Big game hunter preferences for hunting club attributes: A choice experiment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 98-106.
- Ropars-Collet, Carole & Le Goffe, Philippe, 2009. "La gestion du sanglier : modèle bioéconomique, dégâts agricoles et prix des chasses en forêt domaniale," Working Papers 210982, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Philippe Le Goffe, 2009. "La gestion du sanglier : modèle bioéconomique, dégâts agricoles et prix des chasses en forêt domaniale," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-11, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Philippe Le Goffe, 2009. "Modèle bioéconomique appliqué à la gestion du sanglier, dégâts agricoles et prix des chasses en forêt domaniale," Post-Print hal-00730019, HAL.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Moore, Sean, 2006. "The Capitalization of Wildlife Recreation Income into Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-14, December.
- Lansford, Notie H., Jr. & Jones, Lonnie L., 1995. "Recreational And Aesthetic Value Of Water Using Hedonic Price Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15, December.
- Straka, Thomas J., 2011. "Contribution of Wildlife to the Value of U.S. Southern Forestland," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2011, pages 1-9, June.
- Shrestha, Ram K. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R., 2004. "Effect of Ranchland Attributes on Recreational Hunting in Florida: A Hedonic Price Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-10, December.
- Luzar, E. Jane & Gan, Christopher E.C. & Kanjilal, Barun & Messonnier, Mark L., 1992. "Quality As A Latent Variable In Recreation Access Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-8, December.
- Messonnier, Mark L. & Luzar, E. Jane, 1990. "A Hedonic Analysis Of Private Hunting Land Attributes Using An Alternative Functional Form," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, December.
- Jason Henderson & Sean Moore, 2005. "The impact of wildlife recreation on farmland values," Research Working Paper RWP 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2015. "A hedonic analysis of the complex hunting experience," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 51-66.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.