C. Arden Pope III
- Michael R Ransom & C. Arden Pope Iii, 1995. "External Health Costs Of A Steel Mill," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 86-97, 04.
- Pope, C. III & Perry, Greg, 1989. "Individual versus social discount rates in allocating depletable natural resources over time," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 257-264.
- Farrell E. Jensen & C. Arden Pope, 1987. "The changing structure of US agriculture and implications for research in agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 139-150.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & Stoll, John R., 1985. "The Market Value Of Ingress Rights For White-Tailed Deer Hunting In Texas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & McBryde, Gary L., 1984. "Optimal Stocking Of Rangeland For Livestock Production Within A Dynamic Framework," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & Shumway, C. Richard, 1984. "Management Of Intensive Forage-Beef Production Under Yield Uncertainty," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Arden Pope, C. & Heady, Earl O., 1983. "Economics of feeding corn silage versus corn grain to beef steers as affected by interest rates, liquidity preference and opportunity cost of capital," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 65-74, February.
- Arden Pope, C. & Heady, Earl O., 1983. "Letter to the editor," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 254-255.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, C. Pope should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.