Impacts of Consumptive Demand on Rural Land Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Hitaj, Claudia, 2015.
"What Can We Learn about Shale Gas Development from Land Values? Opportunities, Challenges, and Evidence from Texas and Pennsylvania,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(02), pages 40-58, August.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Hitaj, Claudia, 2015. "What Can We Learn about Shale Gas Development from Land Values? Opportunities, Challenges, and Evidence from Texas and Pennsylvania," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(2), August.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Hitaj, Claudia, 2014. "What can we learn about shale gas development from land values? Opportunities, challenges, and evidence from Texas and Pennsylvania," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170596, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Weber, Jeremy & Hitaj, Claudia, 2015. "What can we learn about shale gas development from land values? Opportunities, challenges, and evidence from Texas and Pennsylvania," MPRA Paper 61198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leah J. Tsoodle & Bill B. Golden & Allen M. Featherstone, 2006. "Factors Influencing Kansas Agricultural Farm Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(1), pages 124-139.
- Reed, L.L. & Kleynhans, Theo E., 2009. "Agricultural land purchases for alternative uses â€“ evidence from two farming areas in the Western Cape province, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 48(3), September.
- Gregory M. Perry & Lindon J. Robison, 2001. "Evaluating the Influence of Personal Relationships on Land Sale Prices: A Case Study in Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 385-398.
- Medonos, Tomas & Vilhelm, Vaclav & Hruska, Martin & Jelinek, Ladislav, 2011. "What determines the Czech land market prices? Some regional findings," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 3(4), December.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & JelÃnek, Ladislav & HruÅ¡ka, Martin & Medonos, TomÃ¡Å¡ & Vilhelm, VÃ¡clav, 2013. "The Effect of Heterogeneous Buyers on Agricultural Land Prices: The Case of the Czech Land Market," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(2).
- Campos, Pablo & Caparros, Alejandro, 2006. "Social and private total Hicksian incomes of multiple use forests in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 545-557, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:66:y:1984:i:5:p:750-754.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.