A Hedonic Analysis Of Private Hunting Land Attributes Using An Alternative Functional Form
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pope, C. Arden, III & Stoll, John R., 1985. "The Market Value Of Ingress Rights For White-Tailed Deer Hunting In Texas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Melville L. McMillan & Bradford G. Reid & David W. Gillen, 1980. "An Extension of the Hedonic Approach for Estimating the Value of Quiet," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(3), pages 315-328.
- John Freebairn & Bill Griffiths, 2006. "Introduction," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(s1), pages 1-1, September.
- Wilson, William W., 1984. "Hedonic Prices In The Malting Barley Market," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Warren R. Grant & M. Edward Rister, 1984. "A Hedonic Price Model for Rough Rice Bid/Acceptance Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 156-163.
- Blomquist, Glenn & Worley, Lawrence, 1981. "Hedonic prices, demands for urban housing amenities, and benefit estimates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 212-221, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Philippe Le Goffe, 2009. "Modèle bioéconomique appliqué à la gestion du sanglier, dégâts agricoles et prix des chasses en forêt domaniale," Post-Print hal-00730019, HAL.
- Straka, Thomas J., 2011. "Contribution of Wildlife to the Value of U.S. Southern Forestland," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Zheng Liu & Ron Fleming & Angelos Pagoulatos & Wuyang Hu, 2010.
"The Supply of Private Acreage for Public Recreational Use in Southern and Central Appalachia,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 540-555, December.
- Liu, Zheng & Pagoulatos, Angelos & Hu, Wuyang & Fleming, Ronald A., 2010. "The Supply of Private Acreage for Public Recreational Use in Southern and Central Appalachia," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61315, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ian A. Munn & Anwar Hussain, 2010. "Factors Determining Differences in Local Hunting Lease Rates: Insights from Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 66-78.
- Martínez-Jauregui, María & Herruzo, A. Casimiro & Campos, Pablo & Soliño, Mario, 2016. "Shedding light on the self-consumption value of recreational hunting in European Mediterranean forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 83-89.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.