Hedonic Prices In The Malting Barley Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2013. "Energy-saving regulations and commodity prices," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(1), pages 93-132, January.
- N. Koffi Amegbeto & Victor M. Manyong & Ousmane Coulibaly & Robert Asiedu, 2008. "Estimating market demand for fresh yam characteristics using contingent valuation: implications for crop breeding and production choices," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 349-363, November.
- Jolie B. Pardew, 1988. "Estimating how quality characteristics and marketing services affect alfalfa hay prices," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 167-175.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus, 2016. "Price premium of organic salmon in Danish retail sale," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 54-60.
- Hyberg, Bengt & Uri, Noel D. & Oliveira, Valencia, 1996. "The quality characteristics of Japanese soybean imports," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 81-98, March.
- Messonnier, Mark L. & Luzar, E. Jane, 1990. "A Hedonic Analysis Of Private Hunting Land Attributes Using An Alternative Functional Form," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Suleyman Karaman & Bahattin Cetin & Ayse Oguzlar & Koksal Yagdi, 2009. "Hedonic price estimation for the Turkish bread wheat characteristics," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 895-902, November.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2010.
"Consumer valuation of health attributes in food,"
115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany
116390, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2012. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 122730, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sinne Smed & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2016. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," IFRO Working Paper 2016/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Kim, Changhee & Chung, Chanjin, 2011. "Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices Using Store Scanner Data: An Application to the Korean Egg Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(3), November.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Shewfelt, R.L. & Prussia, Stanley E. & Hurst, W.C., 1985. "Estimating Implicit Marginal Prices Of Quality Characteristics Of Tomatoes," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Guenther-Luebbers, Welf & Henke, Soren & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2012. "Management of Volatility in the Grain Market," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122548, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Stanmore, Roland G., 1997. "Export demand for attributes of Australian wheat in Asia and the Middle East," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 145-154, April.
- Ethridge, Don E. & Neeper, Jarral T., 1987. "Producer Returns From Cotton Strength And Uniformity: An Hedonic Price Approach," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Ankamah-Yeboah Isaac & Max Nielsen & Rasmus Nielsen, 2015. "Organic Salmon – Considered a Fisheries or Agricultural Product Among Consumers?," 2015 EAFE (European Association of Fisheries Economists) Conference Papers 003, Nisea.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.