Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices Using Store Scanner Data: An Application to the Korean Egg Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dadi Kristofersson & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2007. "Hedonic Price Models for Dynamic Markets," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(3), pages 387-412, June.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1998.
"Egg Advertising, Dietary Cholesterol Concerns, and U.S. Consumer Demand,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 43-52, April.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1998. "Egg Advertising, Dietary Cholesterol Concerns, And U.S. Consumer Demand," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Harris, James Michael, 1997. "The Impact Of Food Product Characteristics On Consumer Purchasing Behavior: The Case Of Frankfurters," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 28(1), February.
- Chung L. Huang & Biing-Hwan Lin, 2007. "A Hedonic Analysis of Fresh Tomato Prices among Regional Markets," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 783-800.
- Kenneth E. McConnell & Ivar E. Strand, 2000. "Hedonic Prices for Fish: Tuna Prices in Hawaii," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 133-144.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Chung, Chanjin & Han, Sungill & Boyer, Tracy A., 2007. "Valuing Quality Attributes and Country Equity in the Korean Beef Market," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9751, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stanley, Linda R & Tschirhart, John, 1991. "Hedonic Prices for a Nondurable Good: The Case of Breakfast Cereals," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 537-541, August.
- Wilson, William W., 1984. "Hedonic Prices In The Malting Barley Market," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Tronstad, Russell & Huthoefer, Lori Stephens & Monke, Eric A., 1992. "Market Windows And Hedonic Price Analyses: An Application To The Apple Insdustry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus, 2016. "Price premium of organic salmon in Danish retail sale," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 54-60.
- Xu, Xun & Loke, Matthew K. & Leung, PingSun, 2015. "Is There a Price Premium for Local Food? The Case of the Fresh Lettuce Market in Hawaii," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(1), April.
- Ankamah-Yeboah Isaac & Max Nielsen & Rasmus Nielsen, 2015. "Organic Salmon – Considered a Fisheries or Agricultural Product Among Consumers?," 2015 EAFE (European Association of Fisheries Economists) Conference Papers 003, Nisea.
More about this item
Keywordshedonic price; store scanner data; Korean egg market; attribute; marketing; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:139428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.