A Hedonic Analysis of Fresh Tomato Prices among Regional Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhuang, Yan & Dimitri, Carolyn & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2010. "Price Reactions And Organic Price Premiums For Private Label And Branded Milk," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116388, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Gergaud, Olivier & Lim, Jinghui, 2016.
"Does Organic Wine Taste Better? An Analysis of Experts' Ratings,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 329-354, December.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Olivier, Gergaud & Lim, Jinghui, 2016. "Does Organic Wine Taste Better? An Analysis Of Experts’ Ratings," Working Papers 231134, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca, 2014. "Market valuation of health claims’ types and strength: the Italian yogurt market," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182738, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Acharya, Ram N. & Molina, Ignacio, 2009. "Retail and Wholesale Market Power in Organic Foods," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49329, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ankamah-Yeboah Isaac & Max Nielsen & Rasmus Nielsen, 2015. "Organic Salmon – Considered a Fisheries or Agricultural Product Among Consumers?," 2015 EAFE (European Association of Fisheries Economists) Conference Papers 003, Nisea.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Grant, Laura E., 2008. "Eco-Labeling Strategies: The Eco-Premium Puzzle In The Wine Industry," Working Papers 37325, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Anabela Botelho & Isabel Dinis & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Jorge Moreira & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2014. "Consumers’ valuation of national versus foreign varieties of tomatoes: results of a contingent valuation study in Portugal," NIMA Working Papers 56, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Magali A. Delmas & Matthew E. Kahn & Stephen Locke, 2014. "Accidental Environmentalists? Californian Demand for Teslas and Solar Panels," NBER Working Papers 20754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martinez-Carrasco, Laura & Brugarolas, Margarita & Martinez-Poveda, Africa & Ros, MarÃa del Mar & RuÃz MartÃnez, Juan JosÃ©, 2014. "Factores determinantes del precio de los tomates de variedades tradicionales: un anÃ¡lisis de precios hedÃ³nicos," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2).
- Tajima, Kayo & Yamamoto, Masashi & Ichinose, Daisuke, 2016. "How do agricultural markets respond to radiation risk? Evidence from the 2011 disaster in Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 20-30.
- Kim, Changhee & Chung, Chanjin, 2011. "Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices Using Store Scanner Data: An Application to the Korean Egg Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(3), November.
- Xu, Xun & Loke, Matthew K. & Leung, PingSun, 2015. "Is There a Price Premium for Local Food? The Case of the Fresh Lettuce Market in Hawaii," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(1), April.
- Min-Yang Lee, 2014. "Hedonic Pricing of Atlantic Cod: Effects of Size, Freshness, and Gear," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 259-277.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus, 2016. "Price premium of organic salmon in Danish retail sale," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 54-60.
- McFadden, Jonathan R. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2017. "Willingness-to-pay for natural, organic, and conventional foods: The effects of information and meaningful labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 214-232.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:783-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.