Estimating a Natural Capital Account for Agricultural Land
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Just & John A. Miranowski, 1993. "Understanding Farmland Price Changes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 156-168.
- B. James Deaton & Richard J. Vyn, 2010. "The Effect of Strict Agricultural Zoning on Agricultural Land Values: The Case of Ontario's Greenbelt," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(4), pages 941-955.
- George W. Ladd & Marvin B. Martin, 1976. "Prices and Demands for Input Characteristics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(1), pages 21-30.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Julian M. Alston, 1986. "An Analysis of Growth of U.S. Farmland Prices, 1963–82," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 1-9.
- David M. Henneberry & Richard L. Barrows, 1990. "Capitalization of Exclusive Agricultural Zoning into Farmland Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 249-258.
- Gretton, Paul & Salma, Umme, 1997. "Land degradation: links to agricultural output and profitability," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(2), June.
- David M. Drukker & Ingmar Prucha & Rafal Raciborski, 2013. "Maximum likelihood and generalized spatial two-stage least-squares estimators for a spatial-autoregressive model with spatial-autoregressive disturbances," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 221-241, June.
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Leon E. Danielson, 1989. "A Hedonic Study of the Effects of Erosion Control and Drainage on Farmland Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(1), pages 55-62.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barry K. Goodwin & François Ortalo-Magné, 1992. "The Capitalization of Wheat Subsidies into Agricultural Land Values," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 40(1), pages 37-54, March.
- Haixiao Huang & Gay Y. Miller & Bruce J. Sherrick & Miguel I. Gómez, 2006. "Factors Influencing Illinois Farmland Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 458-470.
- Lung-fei Lee, 2003. "Best Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Estimators for a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 307-335.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-06-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2016s-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.