An Extension of the Hedonic Approach for Estimating the Value of Quiet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Messonnier, Mark L. & Luzar, E. Jane, 1990. "A Hedonic Analysis Of Private Hunting Land Attributes Using An Alternative Functional Form," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Barton, David N., 2013. "Classifying and valuing ecosystem services for urban planning," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 235-245.
- Tyrvainen, Liisa & Miettinen, Antti, 2000. "Property Prices and Urban Forest Amenities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 205-223, March.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Hsu, Shi-Ling, 1996. "The External Damage Cost of Direct Noise From Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8cx9j5vg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Kelvin Siu Kei Wong & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung, 2007. "On the Stability of the Implicit Prices of Housing Attributes: A Dynamic Theory and Some Evidence," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 66-93.
- P.B. McLeod, 1985. "The Demand for Housing and Amenity Attributes: An empirical analysis of the Perth housing market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chugunov, D., 2013. "Impact of School Quality and Neighborhoods on Housing Prices in Moscow," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 87-112.
- Henrik Andersson, 2005. "The Value of Safety as Revealed in the Swedish Car Market: An Application of the Hedonic Pricing Approach," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 211-239, May.
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2016. "The cost of aircraft noise â€“ Does it differ from road noise? A meta-analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 138-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:56:y:1980:i:3:p:315-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.