Recreational And Aesthetic Value Of Water Using Hedonic Price Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pope, C. Arden, III & Stoll, John R., 1985. "The Market Value Of Ingress Rights For White-Tailed Deer Hunting In Texas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-6, July.
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Godfrey, Leslie G., 1978. "Testing for multiplicative heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 227-236, October.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Deck, Leland B & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1988. "On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 668-675, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Bowker, James Michael & Park, William M., 2006.
"Measuring the Contribution of Water and Green Space Amenities to Housing Values: An Application and Comparison of Spatially Weighted Hedonic Models,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-23, December.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Bowker, James Michael & Park, William M., 2006. "Measuring the Contribution of Water and Green Space Amenities to Housing Values: An Application and Comparison of Spatially-weighted Hedonic Models," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21242, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Khalil, Allali, 2004. "Environmental Services, Externalities and Agriculture: The Case of Mountain Tourism in Morocco," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-24.
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal & Ramona van Marwijk, 2014.
"The value of proximity to water in residential areas,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa14p736, European Regional Science Association.
- Jan Rouwendal & Ramona van Marwijk & Or Levkovich, 2014. "The Value of Proximity to Water in Residential Areas," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-047/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:44:d:61714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Rebecca & Provencher, Bill & Bishop, Richard C., 2009. "Valuing a Spatially Variable Environmental Resource: Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution in Green Bay, WI," Staff Papers 92235, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:892-:d:137164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng Keat Tang, 2016. "Traffic Externalities and Housing Prices: Evidence from the London Congestion Charge," SERC Discussion Papers 0205, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Liu, Fangge & Zhang, Wendong, 2018. "The Value of Lake Restoration to Homeowners: Evidence from Iowa using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274032, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:598-602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ann Hodgkinson & Abbas Valadkhani, 2009.
"Community Valuations of Environmental Quality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(2), pages 155-168, June.
- Hodgkinson, Ann & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2009. "Community Valuations of Environmental Qality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study," Economics Working Papers wp09-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Robert G. Cromley & Kevin T. Banach, 2015. "Are Homes Near Water Bodies and Wetlands Worth More or Less? An Analysis of Housing Prices in One Connecticut Town," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Fishman, Kara J. & Leonard, Robert L. & Shah, Farhed A., 1999. "Valuing Water Quality Changes At Connecticut Lakes With Contingent Price Data," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21568, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nicholas Z. Muller, 2007. "Using Hedonic Property Models to Value Public Water Bodies: A Note Regarding Specification Issues," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0721, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Lori Dickes & Elizabeth Crouch, 2015. "The Impact of Changing Lake Levels on Property Values: A Hedonic Model of Lake Thurmond," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 221-235, Winter.
- Felix Haifeng Liao & Frank M. Wilhelm & Mark Solomon, 2016. "The Effects of Ambient Water Quality and Eurasian Watermilfoil on Lakefront Property Values in the Coeur d’Alene Area of Northern Idaho, USA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Allali Khalil, 2004. "Environmental Services, Externalities and Agriculture: The Case of Mountain Tourism in Morocco," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(1), pages 63-86.
- Craig E. Landry & Paul Hindsley, 2011. "Valuing Beach Quality with Hedonic Property Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 92-108.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Kastens, Terry L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000.
"Agricultural Economists' Effectiveness In Reporting And Conveying Research Procedures And Results,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-10, October.
- Parcell, Joe L. & Kastens, Terry L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000. "Agricultural Economists' Effectiveness in Reporting and Conveying Research Procedures and Results," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 173-182, October.
- Jens Kolbe & Henry WÃ¼stemann, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Urban Green Space: A hedonic Pricing Analysis of the Housing Market in Cologne, Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dziauddin Mohd Faris & Ismail Kamarul & Othman Zainudin, 2015. "Analysing the local geography of the relationship between residential property prices and its determinants," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 28(28), pages 21-35, June.
- Aliza Fleischer, 2012. "A Room with a View â€” A Valuation of the Mediterranean Sea View," ERSA conference papers ersa12p144, European Regional Science Association.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Tapsuwan, Sorada & Polyakov, Maksym & Bark, Rosalind & Nolan, Martin, 2015. "Valuing the Barmah–Millewa Forest and in stream river flows: A spatial heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent (SHAC) approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 98-105.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:184-194 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.