A general structural equation model with dichotomous, ordered categorical, and continuous latent variable indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt Muthén & Anders Christoffersson, 1981. "Simultaneous factor analysis of dichotomous variables in several groups," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 407-419, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Carneiro & Karsten T. Hansen & James J. Heckman, 2003. "Estimating Distributions of Treatment Effects with an Application to the Returns to Schooling and Measurement of the Effects of Uncertainty on College," NBER Working Papers 9546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Hansen, Karsten T. & Heckman, James J., 2003.
"Estimating Distributions of Treatment Effects with an Application to the Returns to Schooling and Measurement of the Effects of Uncertainty on College Choice,"
IZA Discussion Papers
767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Hansen, Karsten & Heckman, James, 2003. "Estimating distributions of treatment effects with an application to the returns to schooling and measurement of the effects of uncertainty on college choice," Working Paper Series 2003:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Dustmann Christian & Preston Ian P, 2007.
"Racial and Economic Factors in Attitudes to Immigration,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-41, November.
- Christian Dustmann & Ian Preston, 2000. "Racial and Economic Factors in Attitudes to Immigration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0839, Econometric Society.
- Dustmann, Christian & Preston, Ian, 2000. "Racial and Economic Factors in Attitudes to Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Ian Preston, 2004. "Racial and Economic Factors in Attitudes to Immigration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0401, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dustmann, Christian & Preston, Ian, 2000. "Racial and Economic Factors in Attitudes to Immigration," CEPR Discussion Papers 2542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Israëls, 1987. "Path analysis for mixed qualitative and quantitative variables," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 91-102, March.
- Lankford, Hamilton & Wyckoff, James, 2001. "Who Would Be Left Behind by Enhanced Private School Choice?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 288-312, September.
- Booker, Cara L. & Pudney, Stephen, 2013. "In sickness and in health? Comorbidity in older couples," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Toma, Luiza & Mathijs, Erik, 2005. "Determinants of Romanian Farmers' Participation in Agri-Environmental Programmes," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24574, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mariam Lankoande & Jonathan Yoder, 2006.
"An Econometric Model of Wildfire Suppression Productivity,"
2006-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jonathan Yoder & Mariam Lankoande, 2006. "An Econometric Model of Wildfire Suppression Productivity," Working Papers 2006-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Tellez, Juan & Krishnakumar, Jaya & Bungener, Martine & Le Galès, Catherine, 2016. "Capability deprivation of people with Alzheimer's disease: An empirical analysis using a national survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 56-68.
- Andreas Ziegler & Gerhard Arminger, 1995. "Analyzing the Employment Status with Panel Data from the GSOEP: A Comparison of the MECOSA and the GEE1 Approach for Marginal Models," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(1), pages 72-80.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0086-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Stenholm, Pekka & Renko, Maija, 2016. "Passionate bricoleurs and new venture survival," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 595-611.
- Bhattacharjee, Sanjoy & Petrolia, Daniel R. & Herndon, Cary W., Jr., 2008. "Estimating Willingness to Pay for E10 fuel: a contingent valuation study," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6730, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Regehr, Cheryl & Hemsworth, David & Leslie, Bruce & Howe, Phillip & Chau, Shirley, 2004. "Predictors of post-traumatic distress in child welfare workers: a linear structural equation model," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 331-346, April.
- Pui-Wa Lei, 2009. "Evaluating estimation methods for ordinal data in structural equation modeling," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 495-507, May.
- P. Nokelainen & T. Silander & P. Ruohotie & H. Tirri, 2007. "Investigating the Number of Non-linear and Multi-modal Relationships Between Observed Variables Measuring Growth-oriented Atmosphere," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 869-890, December.
- Genberg, Becky L. & Hlavka, Zdenek & Konda, Kelika A. & Maman, Suzanne & Chariyalertsak, Suwat & Chingono, Alfred & Mbwambo, Jessie & Modiba, Precious & Van Rooyen, Heidi & Celentano, David D., 2009. "A comparison of HIV/AIDS-related stigma in four countries: Negative attitudes and perceived acts of discrimination towards people living with HIV/AIDS," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2279-2287, June.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Areti Gkypali & Kostas Tsekouras, 2014. "Knowledge Base, Exporting Activities, Innovation Openness and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 14-361, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Kees van Montfort & Ab Mooijaart & Frits Meijerink, 2009. "Estimating structural equation models with non-normal variables by using transformations," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(2), pages 213-226.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Dubey, Subodh K. & Nagel, Kai, 2015. "Introducing non-normality of latent psychological constructs in choice modeling with an application to bicyclist route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 341-363.
- Rosemary Abbott & George Ploubidis & Felicia Huppert & Diana Kuh & Tim Croudace, 2010. "An Evaluation of the Precision of Measurement of Ryff’s Psychological Well-Being Scales in a Population Sample," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 357-373, July.
- Brenner, Jan & Fertig, Michael, 2006.
"Identifying the Determinants of Attitudes towards Immigrants: A Structural Cross-Country Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2306, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brenner, Jan & Fertig, Michael, 2006. "Identifying the Determinants of Attitudes towards Immigrants - A Structural Cross-Country Analysis," RWI Discussion Papers 47, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Magdalena Janus & Sally Brinkman & Eric Duku, 2011. "Validity and Psychometric Properties of the Early Development Instrument in Canada, Australia, United States, and Jamaica," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 283-297, September.
More about this item
Keywordspolychoric correlations; probit regressions; generalized least-squares; weight matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:49:y:1984:i:1:p:115-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .