Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Praag & T. Dijkstra & J. Velzen, 1985. "Least-squares theory based on general distributional assumptions with an application to the incomplete observations problem," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Lang, Oliver, 1993. "Lohnprämien und Leistungsbereitschaft: Ein latentes Strukturmodell zur empirischen Überprüfung der Shirking-Hypothese," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-17, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jong Seok Kim, 2016. "An Investigation of Key Factors Affecting the Adoption of Smartphone in Three Regions," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 1-19, December.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1988. "Structural Equation Modeling of Travel Choice Dynamics," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2kj325qv, University of California Transportation Center.
- David Gerbing & James Anderson, 1987. "Improper solutions in the analysis of covariance structures: Their interpretability and a comparison of alternate respecifications," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 99-111, March.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- Posso, Alberto & Tawadros, George B., 2013. "Does greater central bank independence really lead to lower inflation? Evidence from panel data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 244-247.
- Satorra, Albert & Neudecker, Heinz, 1994.
"On the Asymptotic Optimality of Alternative Minimum-Distance Estimators in Linear Latent-Variable Models,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 867-883, December.
- Albert Satorra, 1993. "On the asymptotic optimality of alternative minimum-distance estimators in linear latent-variable models," Economics Working Papers 35, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1990. "The Dynamics of Household Travel Time Expenditures and Car Ownership Decisions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2t18b4q9, University of California Transportation Center.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Thomas J. Housel & Waymond Rodgers, 1994. "A Multi‐Stage Model of Decision Bias: Implications for Expert Systems," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 165-186, August.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1988. "Structural Equation Modeling of Travel Choice Dynamics," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3dj9x6wr, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brumm, Harold J., 2002. "Inflation and Central Bank independence revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 205-209, October.
- Tang, Man-Lai & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1998. "Analysis of structural equation models with censored or truncated data via EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 33-46, March.
- Harold Brumm & Richard Krashevski, 2003. "The Sacrifice Ratio and Central Bank Independence Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 157-168, April.
- Ab Mooijaart, 1985. "Factor analysis for non-normal variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 323-342, September.
- Martínez-Torres, M.R. & Díaz-Fernández, M.C. & Toral, S.L. & Barrero, F., 2015. "The moderating role of prior experience in technological acceptance models for ubiquitous computing services in urban environments," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 146-160.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Simioni, Michel, 1995. "Stochastic production frontiers and panel data: A latent variable framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 534-547, February.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1990. "The Dynamics of Household Travel Time Expenditures and Car Ownership Decisions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1676t0bp, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brumm, Harold J., 2006. "The effect of central bank independence on inflation in developing countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 189-193, February.
- Rick H. Mull & Drew B. Winters, 1996. "A Note on the Use of Debt by Venture Capital Backed Firms," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(3), pages 287-293, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:22:y:1983:i:1-2:p:13-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.