Improper solutions in the analysis of covariance structures: Their interpretability and a comparison of alternate respecifications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Rindskopf, 1984. "Using phantom and imaginary latent variables to parameterize constraints in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 37-47, March.
- David Rindskopf, 1983. "Parameterizing inequality constraints on unique variances in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Bentler, P. M., 1983. "Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 13-42.
- Sik-Yum Lee, 1980. "Estimation of covariance structure models with parameters subject to functional restraints," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 309-324, September.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Fornell, Claes, 1983. " Issues in the Application of Covariance Structure Analysis: A Comment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 443-448, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clement Stone & Michael Sobel, 1990. "The robustness of estimates of total indirect effects in covariance structure models estimated by maximum," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 337-352, June.
- Vera Silva Carlos & Ricardo Gouveia Rodrigues, 2016. "Development and Validation of a Self-Reported Measure of Job Performance," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 279-307, March.
- Baldini, Nicola, 2009. "Implementing Bayh-Dole-like laws: Faculty problems and their impact on university patenting activity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1217-1224, October.
- Kukla-Gryz, Anna, 2009. "Economic growth, international trade and air pollution: A decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1329-1339, March.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Ying Cheng & Wei Zhang, 2010. "Determinants of Standard Errors of MLEs in Confirmatory Factor Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 633-648, December.
- Fritz, Wolfgang & Dees, Heiko, 2004. "Die Standardisierung des internationalen E-Marketing von Handelsunternehmen: Erste Ergebnisse eines Forschungsprojekts," Working Papers 04/01, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
More about this item
Keywordsimproper solutions; analyses of covariance structures; confirmatory factor analysis; maximum likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:52:y:1987:i:1:p:99-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.