The direct product model for the mtmm matrix parameterized as a second order factor analysis model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 55 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Bloxom, 1968. "A note on invariance in three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 33(3), pages 347-350, September.
- P. Bentler & Sik-Yum Lee, 1978. "Statistical aspects of a three-mode factor analysis model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 343-352, September.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Bentler, P. M. & Poon, Wai-Yin & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1988. "Generalized multimode latent variable models: Implementation by standard programs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-118, December.
- David Rindskopf, 1983. "Parameterizing inequality constraints on unique variances in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:55:y:1990:i:2:p:255-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.