The direct product model for the mtmm matrix parameterized as a second order factor analysis model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
- Bentler, P. M. & Poon, Wai-Yin & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1988. "Generalized multimode latent variable models: Implementation by standard programs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-118, December.
- P. Bentler & Sik-Yum Lee, 1978. "Statistical aspects of a three-mode factor analysis model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 343-352, September.
- Bruce Bloxom, 1968. "A note on invariance in three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 33(3), pages 347-350, September.
- David Rindskopf, 1983. "Parameterizing inequality constraints on unique variances in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Yi, Youjae & Nassen, Kent D., 1998. "Representation of measurement error in marketing variables: Review of approaches and extension to three-facet designs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 393-421, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmultitrait-multimenthodmatrix; multiplicative model; second order factor analysis; equivalent multivariate models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:55:y:1990:i:2:p:255-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .