The direct product model for the mtmm matrix parameterized as a second order factor analysis model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 55 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
- Bentler, P. M. & Poon, Wai-Yin & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1988. "Generalized multimode latent variable models: Implementation by standard programs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-118, December.
- P. Bentler & Sik-Yum Lee, 1978. "Statistical aspects of a three-mode factor analysis model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 343-352, September.
- Bruce Bloxom, 1968. "A note on invariance in three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 33(3), pages 347-350, September.
- David Rindskopf, 1983. "Parameterizing inequality constraints on unique variances in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:55:y:1990:i:2:p:255-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.