Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 443-477.
- Yutaka Tanaka & Yoshimasa Odaka, 1989. "Influential observations in principal factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 475-485.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Liang Xu, 2003. "On local influence analysis of full information item factor models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 339-360.
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Assessing local influence for nonlinear structural equation models with ignorable missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 1356-1377.
- Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Local influence analysis of multivariate probit latent variable models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1783-1798, September.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Nian-Sheng Tang, 2004. "Local influence analysis of nonlinear structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 573-592.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Commodity Futures Contract Viability: A Multidisciplinary Approach," Finance 9905002, EconWPA.
- Tanaka, Yutaka & Zhang, Fanghong & Mori, Yuichi, 2003. "Local influence in principal component analysis: relationship between the local influence and influence function approaches revisited," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 143-160.
More about this item
Keywordsperturbation; influence graph; case weight perturbation; Cook's distance; eigen-values and eigenvectors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:61:y:1996:i:1:p:93-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.