Local influence analysis for penalized Gaussian likelihood estimation in partially linear single-index models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu Y. & Ruppert D., 2002. "Penalized Spline Estimation for Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1042-1054, December.
- Prasad Naik & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2000. "Partial least squares estimator for single-index models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 763-771.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1986. "Consistent Estimation of Scaled Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1461-1481, November.
- Xia, Yingcun & Härdle, Wolfgang, 2006. "Semi-parametric estimation of partially linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1162-1184, May.
- Shi, Lei & Wang, Xueren, 1999. "Local influence in ridge regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 341-353, September.
- C. Kwan & W. Fung, 1998. "Assessing local influence for specific restricted likelihood: Application to factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 35-46, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal influence; P-spline; Partially linear; Single-index model; Case-weight;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:4:p:905-918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .