Local influence in principal component analysis: relationship between the local influence and influence function approaches revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tanaka, Yutaka & Zhang, Fanghong, 1999. "R-mode and Q-mode influence analyses in statistical modelling: relationship between influence function approach and local influence approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 197-218, December.
- Wai-Yin Poon & Shu-Jia Wang & Sik-Yum Lee, 1999. "Influence analysis of structural equation models with polytomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(4), pages 461-473, December.
- Shu-Jia Wang & Sik-Yum Lee, 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models with equality functional constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 239-256, December.
- Sik-Yum Lee & S. Wang, 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 93-108, March.
- Mario Romanazzi, 1992. "Influence in canonical correlation analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 237-259, June.
- C. Kwan & W. Fung, 1998. "Assessing local influence for specific restricted likelihood: Application to factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 35-46, March.
- Yutaka Tanaka & Yoshimasa Odaka, 1989. "Influential observations in principal factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 475-485, September.
- Jung, Kang-Mo & Kim, Myung Geun & Kim, Byung Chun, 1997. "Local influence in maximum likelihood factor analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 483-491, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:44:y:2003:i:1-2:p:143-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.