Robust factor analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 1999. "Influence Function and Efficiency of the Minimum Covariance Determinant Scatter Matrix Estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 161-190, November.
- Yutaka Tanaka & Yoshimasa Odaka, 1989. "Influential observations in principal factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 475-485, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gottard, Anna & Pacillo, Simona, 2010. "Robust concentration graph model selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3070-3079, December.
- Hubert, Mia & Dierckx, Goedele & Vanpaemel, Dina, 2013. "Detecting influential data points for the Hill estimator in Pareto-type distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 13-28.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka & Nedeljkovic, Milan & Sarno, Lucio, 2012.
"How the Subprime Crisis went global: Evidence from bank credit default swap spreads,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1299-1318.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody & Milan Nedeljkovic & Lucio Sarno, 2009. "How the Subprime Crisis Went Global: Evidence from Bank Credit Default Swap Spreads," NBER Working Papers 14904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody & Milan Nedeljkovic & Lucio Sarno, 2012. "How the Subprime Crisis Went Global: Evidence from Bank Credit Default Swap Spreads," Working papers 21, National Bank of Serbia.
- Kim, Hyoung-Moon & Maadooliat, Mehdi & Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2016. "Skewed factor models using selection mechanisms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 162-177.
- Theodore Metaxas, 2012. "Urban Advantages and Disadvantages in Southeastern Europe: An Appreciation of Industrial Firms by Using Exploratory Factor Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 81-104.
- METAXAS, Theodore, 2011. "Territorial Assets And Firms’ Competitiveness In Southern Europe: Industrial Vs Commercial Firms Using Exploratory Factor Analysis," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Croux, Christophe & Joossens, Kristel, 2005. "Influence of observations on the misclassification probability in quadratic discriminant analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 384-403, October.
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:131-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ella Roelant & Stefan Aelst & Gert Willems, 2009. "The minimum weighted covariance determinant estimator," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 177-204, September.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:65-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Croux & Peter Exterkate, 2011. "Sparse and Robust Factor Modelling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-122/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Duquenne, Marie Noelle, 2015. "Small and Medium Sized Firms’ Competitiveness and Territorial Characteristics by using a MLR approach," MPRA Paper 66848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Mingan & Dunson, David B. & Baird, Donna, 2010. "Semiparametric Bayes hierarchical models with mean and variance constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 2172-2186, September.
- Aleš Toman, 2014. "Robust confirmatory factor analysis based on the forward search algorithm," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 233-252, February.
- Verdonck, T. & Debruyne, M., 2011. "The influence of individual claims on the chain-ladder estimates: Analysis and diagnostic tool," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 85-98, January.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kallioras, Dimitris, 2013. "Small and medium-sized firms' competitiveness and territorial characteristics/assets: The cases of Bari, Varna and Thessaloniki," MPRA Paper 52446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cator, Eric A. & Lopuhaä, Hendrik P., 2010. "Asymptotic expansion of the minimum covariance determinant estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2372-2388, November.
- Christmann, A. & Van Aelst, S., 2006. "Robust estimation of Cronbach's alpha," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1660-1674, August.
- Dupuis Lozeron, E. & Victoria-Feser, M.P., 2010. "Robust estimation of constrained covariance matrices for confirmatory factor analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3020-3032, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor analysis Influence function Multivariate analysis Outlier detection Robust estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:84:y:2003:i:1:p:145-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.