A numerical approach to the approximate and the exact minimum rank of a covariance matrix
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 56 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Weighted minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 243-264, September.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Paul Bekker & Jan Leeuw, 1987. "The rank of reduced dispersion matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 125-135, March.
- Giacomo Riccia & Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Minimum rank and minimum trace of covariance matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 443-448, December.
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Rank-reducibility of a symmetric matrix and sampling theory of minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 187-199, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:56:y:1991:i:2:p:309-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.