A numerical approach to the approximate and the exact minimum rank of a covariance matrix
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giacomo Riccia & Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Minimum rank and minimum trace of covariance matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 443-448, December.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Paul Bekker & Jan Leeuw, 1987. "The rank of reduced dispersion matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 125-135, March.
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Weighted minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 243-264, September.
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Rank-reducibility of a symmetric matrix and sampling theory of minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 187-199, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:56:y:1991:i:2:p:309-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.