Statistical inference of minimum rank factor analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 67 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Louis Guttman, 1958. "To what extent can communalities reduce rank?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 297-308, December.
- Alexander Shapiro & Jos Berge, 2000. "The asymptotic bias of minimum trace factor analysis, with applications to the greatest lower bound to reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 413-425, September.
- Alexander Shapiro, 1982. "Rank-reducibility of a symmetric matrix and sampling theory of minimum trace factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 187-199, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:67:y:2002:i:1:p:79-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.