Sensitivity analysis of structural equation models with equality functional constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Wang, S. J. & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1995. "A geometric approach of the generalized least-squares estimation in analysis of covariance structures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-47, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Assessing local influence for nonlinear structural equation models with ignorable missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1356-1377, March.
- Tanaka, Yutaka & Zhang, Fanghong, 1999. "R-mode and Q-mode influence analyses in statistical modelling: relationship between influence function approach and local influence approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 197-218, December.
- Tanaka, Yutaka & Zhang, Fanghong & Mori, Yuichi, 2003. "Local influence in principal component analysis: relationship between the local influence and influence function approaches revisited," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 143-160, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:23:y:1996:i:2:p:239-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.