Work-family conflict as a mediator of the work stress - mental health relationship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Poelmans, Steven & Chinchilla, Mª Nuria & Cardona, Pablo, 1999. "Exploratory study of managerial stress in Spain, An," IESE Research Papers D/399, IESE Business School.
- Higgins, Christopher Alan & Duxbury, Linda Elizabeth & Irving, Richard Harold, 1992. "Work-family conflict in the dual-career family," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 51-75, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWork-family conflict; stress; mental health;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2002-11-18 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.