Work-family conflict as a mediator of the work stress - mental health relationship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Poelmans, Steven & Chinchilla, Mª Nuria & Cardona, Pablo, 1999. "Exploratory study of managerial stress in Spain, An," IESE Research Papers D/399, IESE Business School.
- Higgins, Christopher Alan & Duxbury, Linda Elizabeth & Irving, Richard Harold, 1992. "Work-family conflict in the dual-career family," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 51-75, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWork-family conflict; stress; mental health;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .