Influence of social and work exchange relationships on organizational citizenship behavior, The
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Bentler, 1977. "Factor simplicity index and transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 277-295, June.
- P. Bentler & David Weeks, 1980. "Linear structural equations with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francioni, Barbara & Musso, Fabio & Pagano, Alessandro, 2012.
"Il ruolo dei consorzi per la valorizzazione del Made in Italy nel mercato indiano
[The role of export consortia for the promotion of Made in Italy products in the Indian market]," MPRA Paper 49757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Cardona, Pablo, 2000. "Liderazgo relacional," IESE Research Papers D/412, IESE Business School.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2014. "Ethical Culture, Ethical Intent, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: The Moderating and Mediating Role of Person–Organization Fit," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 95-108, March.
- TomÃ¡s GonzÃ¡lez & Manuel GuillÃ©n, 2008. "Organizational Commitment: A Proposal for a Wider Ethical Conceptualization of â€˜Normative Commitmentâ€™," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 401-414, March.
- A.T. Resmi & V. Joy Gemini & Paul Silvian & Kuriyan Kannan, 2014. "Leadership, commitment, culture and employee turnover - a deeper examination," International Journal of Enterprise Network Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-13.
- Stacy H. Lee & Jung Ha-Brookshire, 2017. "Ethical Climate and Job Attitude in Fashion Retail Employees’ Turnover Intention, and Perceived Organizational Sustainability Performance: A Cross-Sectional Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-19, March.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9484-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Severin Hornung & Jürgen Glaser, 2010. "Employee responses to relational fulfilment and work-life benefits: A social exchange study in the German public administration," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 73-92, March.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v1i5p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Ruiz & Carmen Ruiz & Ricardo Martínez, 2011. "Improving the “Leader–Follower” Relationship: Top Manager or Supervisor? The Ethical Leadership Trickle-Down Effect on Follower Job Response," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(4), pages 587-608, April.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange relationship; organizational citizenship behavior; organizational commitment; perceived organizational support; job characteristics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .