Il ruolo dei consorzi per la valorizzazione del Made in Italy nel mercato indiano
[The role of export consortia for the promotion of Made in Italy products in the Indian market]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Musso, 2010. "Innovation in Marketing Channels," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Marketi.
- Jan Johanson & Jan-Erik Vahlne, 2009. "The Uppsala internationalization process model revisited: From liability of foreignness to liability of outsidership," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1411-1431, December.
- Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David & Rocks, Steve, 2006. "Networking in SMEs: Evaluating its contribution to marketing activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 278-293, June.
- Musso, Fabio, 2006. "Strategie di internazionalizzazione fra economie distrettuali e filiere estese [Internationalization strategies: from local clusters to extended networks]," MPRA Paper 31118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selena Aureli & Massimo Ciambotti & Mara Del Baldo, 2011. "Il contratto di rete come strumento di sviluppo delle piccole e medie imprese. Un’analisi delle prime esperienze," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(33), pages 75-104.
- Cardona, Pablo & S. Lawrence, Barbara & M. Bentler, Peter, 2003. "Influence of social and work exchange relationships on organizational citizenship behavior, The," IESE Research Papers D/497, IESE Business School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maryem Cherni, 2016. "The Role of Information Diffusion on Farmers Good Agricultural Practices: A Social Network Point of View – The Case of the French Agro-Environmental Practices," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 6(1), pages 31-40.
- Barbara Francioni & Barbara Francioni, 2017. "The Italian Sounding Phenomenon: The Case Of Germany," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 7(1), pages 39-50.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pinho, José Carlos & Prange, Christiane, 2016. "The effect of social networks and dynamic internationalization capabilities on international performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 391-403.
- Mariasole Banno' & Elisa Pozza & Sandro Trento, 2015. "La famiglia fa male all'internazionalizzazione dell'impresa?," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hohenthal, Jukka & Johanson, Jan & Johanson, Martin, 2014. "Network knowledge and business-relationship value in the foreign market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 4-19.
- Marina Dabić & Jane Maley & Leo-Paul Dana & Ivan Novak & Massimiliano M. Pellegrini & Andrea Caputo, 2020. "Pathways of SME internationalization: a bibliometric and systematic review," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 705-725, October.
- Rosalie L Tung & Günter K Stahl, 2018. "The tortuous evolution of the role of culture in IB research: What we know, what we don’t know, and where we are headed," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(9), pages 1167-1189, December.
- Sandberg, Susanne & Sui, Sui & Baum, Matthias, 2019. "Effects of prior market experiences and firm-specific resources on developed economy SMEs' export exit from emerging markets: Complementary or compensatory?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 489-502.
- Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Ricard, Antonin & Tapia Moore, Ernesto, 2017. "Fast and Furious or Slow and Cautious? The Joint Impact of Age at Internationalization, Speed, and Risk Diversity on the Survival of Exporting Firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 279-291.
- Christine M. Chan & Jialin Du, 2021. "The dynamic process of pro-market reforms and foreign affiliate performance: When to seek local, subnational, or global help?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 52(9), pages 1854-1870, December.
- Andersson, Ulf & Dasí, Àngels & Mudambi, Ram & Pedersen, Torben, 2016. "Technology, innovation and knowledge: The importance of ideas and international connectivity," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 153-162.
- Zhang, Hongjuan & Young, Michael N. & Tan, Justin & Sun, Weizheng, 2018. "How Chinese companies deal with a legitimacy imbalance when acquiring firms from developed economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 752-767.
- Menna, Khaled & Mehibel, Samer, 2018. "Les pays de l’Afrique du Nord et les IDE face à la problématique de l’attractivité [North African countries and FDI facing the issue of attractiveness]," MPRA Paper 85559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birgitte Grøgaard & Asmund Rygh & Gabriel R. G. Benito, 2019. "Bringing corporate governance into internalization theory: State ownership and foreign entry strategies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(8), pages 1310-1337, October.
- Arie Y Lewin & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters, 2020. "Absorptive capacity, socially enabling mechanisms, and the role of learning from trial and error experiments: A tribute to Dan Levinthal’s contribution to international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(9), pages 1568-1579, December.
- Lutfi Nurcholis, 2021. "How to Improve Internationalization Strategy Based on Market Characteristics, Culture Understanding, and Knowledge Management: the Mediating Effect of Management Behavior," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 12(4), pages 1717-1740, December.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Halldin, Torbjörn, 2019. "Born globals – presence, performance and prospects," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 60-73.
- Conti, Claudio Ramos & Parente, Ronaldo & de Vasconcelos, Flávio C., 2016. "When distance does not matter: Implications for Latin American multinationals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1980-1992.
- Hélène Laurell & Leona Achtenhagen & Svante Andersson, 2017. "The changing role of network ties and critical capabilities in an international new venture’s early development," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 113-140, March.
- Lise Aaboen & Hans LÃ¶fsten, 2015. "International new ventures localised in incubators - markets, resources and dynamic environment," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 24-46.
- Michael Neubert & Augustinus Stijn Krogt, 2020. "Decision-makers impact on the internationalization of high-technology firms in emerging markets," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Yuliani Suseno & Ashly H. Pinnington, 2018. "Building social capital and human capital for internationalization: The role of network ties and knowledge resources," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 1081-1106, December.
More about this item
Keywordssmall firms; alliances; export consortia; emerging markets;
All these keywords.
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.