Innovation in Marketing Channels
In more recent years, the context of globalization in which market channel structures and strategies are developing is bringing to a more complex concept of marketing channels, with disintermediation or reintermediation, multichanneling and new roles/specializations that are emerging as new issues.In this context, innovation in marketing channels becomes a complex, multiorganizational, multidisciplinary activity that requires collaboration and interactions across various entities within the supply chain network. In recent years, the innovation processes in marketing channels have occurred with high intensity and speed, especially following the changes spurred by technology that allowed the adoption of more efficient organizational solutions.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 Marketing Channels and Global Markets ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Zbaracki & Mark Ritson & Daniel Levy & Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen, 2004.
"Managerial and Customer Costs of Price Adjustment: Direct Evidence from Industrial Markets,"
- Mark J. Zbaracki & Mark Ritson & Daniel Levy & Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen, 2004. "Managerial and Customer Costs of Price Adjustment: Direct Evidence from Industrial Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 514-533, May.
- Mark Zbaracki & Mark Ritson & Daniel Levy & Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen, 2003. "Managerial and Customer Costs of Price Adjustment: Direct Evidence from Industrial Markets," Working Papers 2003-07, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2005. "Managerial Economics and Global Competition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Over-Su.
- Yusong Wang & David Bell & V. Padmanabhan, 2009. "Manufacturer-owned retail stores," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 107-124, June.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008.
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 235-259, February.
- Kaufman-Scarborough, Carol & Forsythe, Sandra, 2009. "Current issues in retailing: Relationships and emerging opportunities: Introduction to the special issue from the American Collegiate Retailing Association 2005 and 2006 conferences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 517-520, May.
- Chris Forman & Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb, 2009. "Competition Between Local and Electronic Markets: How the Benefit of Buying Online Depends on Where You Live," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Sudheer Gupta & Richard Loulou, 1998. "Process Innovation, Product Differentiation, and Channel Structure: Strategic Incentives in a Duopoly," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 301-316.
- Musso, Fabio, 1999.
"Relazioni di canale e strategie di acquisto delle imprese commerciali. Potere e stabilità nella grande distribuzione britannica
[Channel Relationships and Buying Strategies of British Large Retaile," MPRA Paper 58508, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1999.
- Chou, Yuntsai & Lee, Chiwei & Chung, Jianru, 2004. "Understanding m-commerce payment systems through the analytic hierarchy process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1423-1430, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:142:y:2010:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.