Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1981. "A Theory of Monopoly Pricing Schemes with Demand Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 347-365, June.
- Mario Pagliero & Pascal Courty, 2004. "Estimating the Welfare Gains from Responsive Pricing: Evidence from an Internet Cafe," 2004 Meeting Papers 877, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William Vickrey, 1971. "Responsive Pricing of Public Utility Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 337-346, Spring.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-248, November.
- Barro, Robert J & Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Ski-Lift Pricing, with Applications to Labor and Other," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 875-890, December.
- Oren, Shmuel S & Smith, Stephen S & Wilson, Robert B, 1985. "Capacity Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 545-566, May.
- MacKie-Mason, J.K. & Varian, H.L., 1993. "Some Economists of the Internet," Papers 93-16, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2010.
"Price variation antagonism and firm pricing policies,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 235-249, August.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2006. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/27, European University Institute.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2007. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2010. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," Post-Print hal-00840230, HAL.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/02, European University Institute.
- Lindsey, Robin, 2009. "Cost recovery from congestion tolls with random capacity and demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 16-24, July.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2011.
"Does responsive pricing smooth demand shocks?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(30), pages 4707-4721.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/01, European University Institute.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2003. "Does Responsive Pricing Increase Efficiency? Evidence from Pricing Experiments in an Internet Café," CEPR Discussion Papers 4149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Musso, 2010. "Innovation in Marketing Channels," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Marketi.
More about this item
KeywordsResponsive pricing; Congestion pricing; D60; L50; R48;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:34:y:2008:i:2:p:235-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.