No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2005:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008.
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(2), pages 235-259, February.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2003. "Responsive Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2006. "Responsive Pricing," 2006 Meeting Papers 315, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Khaïreddine Jebsi & Lionel Thomas, 2005. "Nonlinear pricing of a congestible network good," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(2), pages 1-7.
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2003. "Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-314, July.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2001. "Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities," Documentos de Trabajo 108, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, "undated". "Quantity Discounts for Taste-Varying Consumers," CARESS Working Papres 99-11, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, "undated". "Quantity Discounts for Taste-Varying Consumers," Penn CARESS Working Papers e8c875d525675df452b9522a2, Penn Economics Department.
- Chi-Keung Woo & Orans, Ren & Horii, Brian & Peter Chow, 1995. "Pareto-superior time-of-use rate option for industrial firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 267-272, September.
- Malte SunderkÃ¶tter, 2011. "Fuel mix characteristics and expected stock returns of European power companies," EWL Working Papers 11056, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Tim Dittmer & Bob Carbaugh, 2014. "Major League Baseball: Dynamic Ticket Pricing and Measurement Costs," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 14(1), pages 44-57, Fall.
- Castro-Rodriguez, Fidel, 1999. "Wright tariffs in the Spanish electricity industry: The case of residential consumption," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 17-31, March.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice with Stochastic Demand," IDEI Working Papers 489, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Basu, Sumanta & Chakraborty, Soumyakanti & Sharma, Megha, 2015. "Pricing cloud services—the impact of broadband quality," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 96-114.
- Richard Schuler, 2012. "Pricing the use of capital-intensive infrastructure over time and efficient capacity expansion: illustrations for electric transmission investment," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 80-99, February.
- Moya, Oscar E., 2002. "Experience and new challenges in the Chilean generation and transmission sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 575-582, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:53:y:1985:i:3:p:545-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed