Strategie di internazionalizzazione fra economie distrettuali e filiere estese
[Internationalization strategies: from local clusters to extended networks]
The paper focuses on internationalization strategies to be adopted by industrial district firms facing the deep change related to the world wide market opening process. Critical factors and threats are pointed out, in order to identify developing strategies that can enforce a co-ordination role of districts firms within internationalized supply chains and distribution channels. Moreover, policy intervention areas ere identified to address firms’ choices towards consistent directions in order to strengthen their competitiveness and the overall efficiency of the local system, both in its internal and external networks.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Sinergie 69 (2006): pp. 61-85|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-67, November.
- Jan Johanson & Jan-Erik Vahlne, 1977. "The Internationalization Process of the Firm—A Model of Knowledge Development and Increasing Foreign Market Commitments," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(1), pages 23-32, March.
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1994. "The changing technology of technological change: general and abstract knowledge and the division of innovative labour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 523-532, September.
- Cerruti, Corrado & Musso, Fabio, 2004.
"La logistica nei distretti industriali. Scenari di evoluzione per l’integrazione delle filiere
[Logistics in the industrial districts. Evolutionary trends for supply chains integration]," MPRA Paper 31645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalli, Daniele, 1995. "The organization of exporting activities: Relationships between internal and external arrangements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-115, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.