La logistica nei distretti industriali. Scenari di evoluzione per l’integrazione delle filiere
[Logistics in the industrial districts. Evolutionary trends for supply chains integration]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Musso, Fabio, 2006.
"Strategie di internazionalizzazione fra economie distrettuali e filiere estese
[Internationalization strategies: from local clusters to extended networks]," MPRA Paper 31118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Musso, 2013. "Is Industrial Districts Logistics Suitable for Industrial Parks?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 221-233, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics; industrial districts; regional economy; firm's logistics;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .