Networking in SMEs: Evaluating its contribution to marketing activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yanagida, Ichikazu, 1992. "The business network: A powerful and challenging business tool," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 341-346, September.
- Lipparini, Andrea & Sobrero, Maurizio, 1994. "The glue and the pieces: Entrepreneurship and innovation in small-firm networks," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 125-140, March.
- Chetty, S. & Eriksson, K., 2002. "Mutual commitment and experiential knowledge in mature international business relationship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 305-324, June.
- Chetty, Sylvie & Blankenburg Holm, Desiree, 2000. "Internationalisation of small to medium-sized manufacturing firms: a network approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 77-93, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Parry & Paul Westhead, 2016. "Mobilizing relationship marketing to ensure venture development in a rural resource-constrained bilingual context: The case of Draig Technology Limited," Working Papers 16002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Pla-Barber, José & Alegre, Joaquín, 2007. "Analysing the link between export intensity, innovation and firm size in a science-based industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-293, June.
- Ojala, Arto, 2009. "Internationalization of knowledge-intensive SMEs: The role of network relationships in the entry to a psychically distant market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 50-59, February.
- Sara Parry & Rosalind Jones & Jennifer Rowley & Beata Kupiec-Teahan, 2010. "Marketing for Survival: A Comparative Case Study of SME Software Firms," Working Papers 10016, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Hohenthal, Jukka & Johanson, Jan & Johanson, Martin, 2014. "Network knowledge and business-relationship value in the foreign market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 4-19.
- Pinho, José Carlos & Prange, Christiane, 2016. "The effect of social networks and dynamic internationalization capabilities on international performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 391-403.
- Demirgil, Hakan & Karaoz, Murat & Baptista, Rui & Sungur, Onur, 2011. "Networking Activities and Growth of Newly Founded Firms under Incubation," MPRA Paper 46575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindstrand, Angelika & Eriksson, Kent & Sharma, D. Deo, 2009. "The perceived usefulness of knowledge supplied by foreign client networks," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 26-37, February.
- Hulbert, Bev & Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David, 2013. "Sources of opportunities used by growth minded owner managers of small and medium sized enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 293-303.
- Hossein Hakimpoor Author_Email: email@example.com & Dr. Huam Hon Tat & Assoc Prof. Dr. Khairil Anuar Arshad, 2011. "Strategic Marketing Planning (Smp) And Smes’ Performance: The Moderating Effects Of Structural Dimensions Of Marketing Networks," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-219, Conference Master Resources.
- Francioni, Barbara & Musso, Fabio & Pagano, Alessandro, 2012.
"Il ruolo dei consorzi per la valorizzazione del Made in Italy nel mercato indiano
[The role of export consortia for the promotion of Made in Italy products in the Indian market]," MPRA Paper 49757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Carmela Tuccillo & Alfonso Siano, 2014. "Il marketing e la comunicazione nelle piccole e medie imprese: uno studio comparativo tra imprese italiane ed inglesi," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 103-127.
- Emre S. Ozmen & M Atilla Oner & Farzad Khosrowshahi & Jason Underwood, 2013. "SME Buying Behaviour: Literature review and an application agenda," Post-Print halshs-01200695, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision-making Marketing activities Networking Marketing Distribution channel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:15:y:2006:i:3:p:278-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.