Marketing for Survival: A Comparative Case Study of SME Software Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, February.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2009. "Capabilities in small high-tech firms : A case of plural-Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-02302906, HAL.
- Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David & Rocks, Steve, 2006. "Networking in SMEs: Evaluating its contribution to marketing activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 278-293, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janne Harkonen & Harri Haapasalo & Kai Hanninen, 2013. "Productisation: A Literature Review," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management,, ToKnowPress.
- GEZER, Yusuf & KINGIR, Said, 2020. "Entrepreneurss Decision Processes On A New Business Investment: Feasibility Study In London Flower Industry," Academic Review of Humanities and Social Sciences, Bursa Teknik Üniversitesi, vol. 3(1), pages 139-160.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "What determines the efficiency of regional innovation systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Talat Mahmood, 1997. "Survival of Newly Founded Businesses: A Log-Logistic Model Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-32, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Werner, Arndt, 2008. "Do Credit Constraints Matter more for College Dropout Entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 11867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013.
"Employment growth from public support of innovation in small firms,"
Chapters, in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 3, pages 41-64,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment growth from public support of innovation in small firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 655-678, October.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number eg, july-dece.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2011. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-17, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona & Mario Pianta, 2008.
"Firm Size and Innovation in European Manufacturing,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 283-299, March.
- Vaona, Andrea & Pianta, Mario, 2006. "Firm size and innovation in European manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Muhammad Sajjad Hussain & Muhammad Muhaizam Bin Musa Musa & Abdelnaser Omran Ali, 2018. "The Impact of Private Ownership Structure on Risk Taking by Pakistani Banks: An Empirical Study AbstractThe financial crisis of 2007-09 was converted the focus of researchers and regulators toward ban," Pakistan Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, International Research Association for Sustainable Development (iRASD), vol. 6(3), pages :325-337, September.
- Andreas Koch & Harald Strotmann, 2006.
"Determinants of Innovative Activity in Newly Founded Knowledge Intensive Business Service Firms,"
International Studies in Entrepreneurship, in: Michael Fritsch & Juergen Schmude (ed.), Entrepreneurship in the Region, chapter 10, pages 195-224,
- Harald Strotmann & Andreas Koch, 2005. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Newly Founded Knowledge Intensive Business Service Firms," IAW Discussion Papers 21, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1996. "Technology strategy and new venture performance: A study of corporate-sponsored and independent biotechnology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 289-321, July.
- Tether, B. S., 1998. "Small and large firms: sources of unequal innovations?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 725-745, November.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 119-135, June.
- Fontana, Roberto & Nuvolari, Alessandro & Shimizu, Hiroshi & Vezzulli, Andrea, 2013.
"Reassessing patent propensity: Evidence from a dataset of R&D awards, 1977–2004,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1780-1792.
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Hiroshi Shimizu & Andrea Vezzulli, 2013. "Reassessing patent propensity: evidence from a data-set of R&D awards 1977-2004," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Li, Ying & Van de Vrande, Vareska, 2009. "The dual role of external corporate venturing in technological exploration," MPRA Paper 26488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Lang, Ã…sa, 2012.
"Does Gibrat's law hold for retailing? Evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 464-469.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Lang, Åsa, 2011. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold for Retailing? Evidence from Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 164, The Ratio Institute.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Lang, Åsa, 2011. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold for Retailing? Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 47, HUI Research.
- Wei, Hao & Yuan, Ran & Zhao, Laixun, 2020.
"International talent inflow and R&D investment: Firm-level evidence from China,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 32-42.
- Hao Wei & Ran Yuan & Laixun Zhao, 2019. "International Talent Inflow and R&D Investment: Firm-level Evidence from China," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Baldwin, John R., 1997. "Importance de la recherche et du developpement sur l'aptitude a innover des petites et des grandes entreprises manufacturieres canadiennes," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 1997107f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2015.
"Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries,"
The World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 277-305.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7436, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance of newborn firms in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01071511, HAL.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2014. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance of newborn firms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7074, The World Bank.
- David B. Audretsch & Martin A. Carree & Adriaan J. Van Stel & A. Roy Thurik, 2002.
"Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty,"
Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 81-98.
- Audretsch, David B. & Carree, M.A. & van Stel, A.J. & Thurik, A.R., 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," Discussion Paper Series 26254, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Audretsch, David B & Thurik, A R Roy, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," CEPR Discussion Papers 2648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D.B. Audretsch & M.A. Carree & A.J. van Stel & A.R. Thurik, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-095/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Audretsch, David B. & Carree, Martin A. & van Stel, André J. & Thurik, A. Roy, 2000. "Impeded industrial restructuring: The growth penalty," HWWA Discussion Papers 114, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2005.
"The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 27(2), pages 147-165, September.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 2004. "The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some evidence from Spanish manufacturing," Working Papers 2072/1775, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Baldwin, John R. Jarmin , Ron S. Tang, Jianmin, 2002. "L'importance accrue des producteurs plus petits dans le secteur de la fabrication : comparaison Canada-États-Unis," Série de documents de recherche sur l'analyse économique (AE) 2002003f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Determinants and Effects of Innovative Activities in Vietnam. A Firm-level Analysis," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall to medium-sized enterprises; Marketing; Software industry; Case study research; Success and failure;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bng:wpaper:10016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sabanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alan Thomas (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sabanuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.